Chapter 16

~After practice~

Chloe and Sandra walked up to Mal and Evie.

"Hey guys do you wanna go grab something to eat?" Chloe asked.

"Sure" Mal and Evie said.

"Really Mal and Evie?" Sandra said into Chloe's ear.

"Yes would you rather go to dinner with Jay, and Carlos?" Chloe asked.

"No not really" Sandra said.

"Then okay stop complaining" Chloe said.

"I wasn't complaining" Sandra said.

"Fine then stop talking, and walk" Chloe said.

Chloe, Sandra, Mal, and Evie walked to the cafeteria. They sat down, and started eating there lunch which was better than the food on the Island.

"Man this food is like 100% better than the food on the island" Sandra said while stuffing her face.

"So do you girls like anyone?" Mal asked.

"What do you mean?" Chloe asked.

"She means is there any guys you like?" Evie said.

"No that would be weird" Sandra said. It was silent for a while until Sandra broke it.

"Do you remember the food on the island?" Sandra asked.

"Yes oh my gosh it literally tasted like there was a foot in your mouth" Mal said while Evie nodded.

"Oh my gosh! What even is this it is really good!" Chloe asked while holding up the food.

"Oh that is a strawberry" Mal said with a smile.

"Well I have to say strawberries is my new favorite food!" Chloe said.

"I remember my first time I ate a strawberry I was in heaven. I was an a date, and" Mal started.

"Wait hold the phone! You went on a date?!" Sandra asked.

"Yes it was with Ben" Mal said.

"But wasn't your mom mad that you are dating someone?" Chloe asked.

"Yes, but look our parents can't get us here, and plus your dad is in the underworld right?" Evie asked.

"No he isn't, but he made our house look like the underworld" Sandra said. "He's got problems."

"Well where is the underworld?" Mal asked.

"In Greece somewhere" Chloe said.

"Didn't you guys have a class all about the different villains?" Sandra asked.

"I don't remember, but Evie, Carlos, Jay, and I were Rotten to the Core on the island" Mal said.

"But now you guys are good. You guys should be singing don't you want to be nice like me" Sandra said while Chloe started laughing.

"Okay you had your fun! Now what are you guys going to do the rest of the day?" Evie asked.

"Um maybe just relaxing in our dorm" Chloe said.

"We are going to be hanging out with our boyfriends. Speaking of which we gotta go! See you guys later" Evie said while they both got up, and left.

"Man they are boy crazy!" Chloe said.

"Yes the are! Hey I have to go meet up with Jay to do our project" Sandra said while getting up, and leaving.

"Wow now I am left all alone!" Chloe said.

"Hey is this seat taken?" Someone asked.

"No you can take it. I am leaving anyway" Chloe said.

"You don't have to leave"Jasen said while sitting down.

"Yes I do, but I will see you later!" Chloe said while standing up, and leaving.

"Great now I am alone" Jasen said.