Epilogue

It had been almost a week since the Castlecoming incident and everyone had accepted Chloe and Sandra. The Imperial Dragons and the Auradon Knights were replaying each other in a scrimmage.

During the first half of the game, the score had been Auradon 2, Dragons 3. The second half of the game was a different story. The Dragons managed to score two more goals. The Knights scored six points, including scoring two points in the last three minutes of the game.

When the timer on the scoreboard went off, the crowd cheered with excitement. The Knights ran onto the field. The team patted each other on the back, congratulating one another on their work over the season. Fireworks exploded overhead as Auradonians students ran onto the field to celebrate with the team.

Chloe and Sandra took their boyfriend's hands, wings growing out of their backs. The two girls picked up Jay and Jasen and flew away from the field. After a few minutes, they landed near a pavilion near the school. Chloe and Sandra waved their hands. A picnic appeared on the floor, along with lights hanging from the top pavilion. With another wave of their hands, their outfits suddenly changed.

Jasen was wearing blue jeans, tan sneakers, a brown shirt, and a brown jacket. Chloe wore a white dress with a light brown belt, cowgirl boots, a teal scarf, a denim flannel, and a gold bracelet. Jay wore black converse, a red flannel, blue jeans, and a denim jacket. Sandra was wearing black heels, a simple black choker, a pink dress with a black blazer jacket.

"You look beautiful, Chloe," Jasen said while reaching for her hand.

"You don't look too bad yourself," Chloe said while smiling.

"Sandra, you look very nice today," Jay said while reaching for her hand, but she pulls away.

"Wait, so you're saying that I don't usually look nice," Sandra stated.

"No, I am not saying that," Jay said while Sandra started laughing. "What's wrong?"

"I am joking!" Sandra said while cracking up.

Jay smirked and rolled his eyes.

"How about a dance?" Chloe asked.

"But we don't have music," Jasen pointed out.

"Don't we?"

Chloe waved her hand and music filled the air. Chloe took Jasen's hand while Jay took Sandra's hand.

[Jay/Jasen]: If I never knew you

If I never felt this love

I would have no inkling of

How precious life can be

If I never held you

I would never have a clue

How at last I'd find in you

The missing part of me

In this world so full of fear

Full of rage and lies

I can see the truth so clear

In your eyes

So dry your eyes

And I'm so grateful to you

I'd have lived my whole life through

Lost forever

If I never knew you

[Sandra/Chloe]: I thought our love would be so beautiful

Somehow we'd make the whole world bright

I never knew that fear and hate could be so strong

All they'd leave us were these whispers in the night

But still my heart is saying we were right

For If I never knew you

[Jay/Jasen]: There's no moment I regret

[Sandra/Chloe]: If I never knew this love

[Jay/Jasen]: Since the moment that we met

[Sandra/Chloe]: I would have no inkling of

[Jay/Jasen]: If our time has gone too fast

[Sandra/Chloe]: How precious life can be

[Jay/Jasen]: I've lived at last

[Jay/Jasen]: And I'm so grateful to you

I'd have lived my whole life through

Empty as the sky

[Sandra/Chloe]: Never knowing why

[Both]: Lost forever

If I never knew you

Jasen smiled at Chloe and leaned down to kiss her. Jay looked at Sandra. She rolled her eyes and kissed him. The couples smiled at one another and stood in each others arms watching the fireworks.