Chapter 1

"SANDRA, CHLOE WAKE UP!" Yelled Hades.

"Uh, uh whyyyy?" Chloe, a teenage girl with light brown hair, with blue streaks, and bright blue eyes, asked.

"Because you and Sandra are going to Auradon today." Hades said.

"Ew, no dad I am not going to that disgusting school. Just because Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay went doesn't mean I have to." Sandra, Chloe's twin sister, said. Sandra had very short and curly hair with orange streaks. Her eyes were orange like fire.

Both girls were about the same higher, but their styles were very different from one another. Chloe normally wore jeans, a purple shirt, black leather jacket, leather boots, and a silver locket. Sandra wore black boots, grey pants with a few holes, a black tank top, a black vest with fire at the bottom, fingerless gloves, a bracelet around her right bicep, and a black choker around her neck.

"Yes, you do because you are not going there to learn. You are going there to get information on The Titans, so I can finally take down Zeus!" Hades said.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but how will we do that?" Chloe asked.

"You both will get information by getting close to Hercules son Jasen" Hades said.

"Um, dad I hate Hercules, and plus why would we want to get close to that big butt?" Sandra asked.

"Because if he starts trusting you guys then you guys will ask where they are located. Then I WILL FINALLY DESTROY ZEUS!!!" Hades said.

"Fine, but if he hits on me once I am out!" Chloe said.

"Deal. Sandra, Chloe I am counting on you. Now go pack." Hades said.

"What happens if I don't want to?" Sandra asked.

"Then I will make you and your sister stay in the Underworld for the rest of your little life" Hades said.

"What? Come on that is not fair!"

"Sandra just say yes! Please I do not want to stay in the Underworld!" Chloe said.

"Fine"

Chloe and Sandra packed up their bags and started heading down the stairs when they hear a loud honk.

"What the heck was that noise?" Chloe asked.

"I don't know. Let's go out and see." Sandra said.

All of a sudden they see a huge car and an adorable guy coming out of it.

"Who is that?" Sandra asked.

"I think that is Jay, but oh my gosh he is adorable." Chloe said.

"Hello ladies." Jay said.

"Hhhhiiii..." Sandra and Chloe said.

"Shall I take your bags?"

Chloe and Sandra nodded while getting into the car. When they get into the car Mal, Evie, and Carlos was sitting there staring at them.

"Um hi." Chloe said.

"Hi Chloe and Sandra. Sorry we didn't mean to scare you, but we wanted to show you around" Mal said.

"What would you need to show us? I think we know how to get in and out of a car." Chloe said.

"She meant in Auradon." Evie said.

"Oh okay then." Sandra said.

Jay gets back into the car and tells the driver to start going. Chloe and Sandra never really talked on the ride there, but they did try chocolate for the first time... That did not go so well since it was all over their faces.