Chapter 36

"Now let me start with destroying one of the many men I despise!" Hades said while pointing at Jasen while throwing a fireball at him. Chloe got in front of him, and shielded him from the fire making it bounce back at Hades.

"Thanks Chloe." Jasen said while hugging Chloe.

"What do we have here?" Hades said while going towards Chloe. "Is my daughter in love?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because being in love makes you weak! Now I want you to destroy him! NOW!" Hades screamed. Chloe aimed the fireball at Jasen, and slowly put her arm down.

"No." Chloe mumbled.

"What did you say?" Hades asked.

"I said no!"

"Oh I think you will regret that decision!" Hades said while throwing a bunch of fireballs at his daughter. Then Hades started throwing them at Jasen, but Chloe pushed Jasen out of the way so it hit her. Chloe fell on the ground unconscious, and Jasen ran to her. Hades turned to his other daughter.

"Now let me talk to my daughter who will actually listen to me." Hades said. "Now destroy everyone."

Sandra looked around at her friends, and Chloe who was on the ground.

"Come on Sandra! We don't have all day!" Hades screamed.

"Yes father." Sandra said while throwing fireballs at all of the decorations. Then she sees Hades aiming at Jay. She starts to get very angry, and shields Jay, and throws the fireball back at her dad.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Hades screamed.

"What I should have done a long time ago. Chloe come here!" Sandra screamed while Chloe runs to Sandra.

"We're in love dad, and we are not going to let you destroy our friends!" Chloe said while holding Sandra's hand. They both look at their boyfriends, smiling.

"I can't believe this. Both of my daughters are betraying me! I expected this from Chloe, but not from you, Sandra." Hades said.

"Well then I guess you don't know me." Sandra said. "Villains can have a heart, but I guess everyone can except for you."

"YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" Hades screamed.

"You know what dad. You don't get to treat like your dogs! You don't care for us, and you will never be proud of us. So you can have your little tantrums they aren't going to change anything, but the one thing that will change is me following your orders." Sandra said while Chloe high fives her.

"I guess you have to find new minions because it seems like your daughters just quit the job!" Chloe said while everyone is cheering.

"You guys made a terrible decision! Now you guys are in danger like everyone else!" Hades said while firing a fireball right at Sandra and Chloe. They fell, and got right back up.

"Keep Hades busy I have an idea." Chloe whispered to Jasen and Jay while pulling Sandra away. Chloe also pulled Mal aside.

"Okay I need you to give Evie, Jay, Jasen, and Ben powers so they can help us defeat our dad." Chloe said.

"Okay. Let's do it!" Mal said. They went back and pulled Evie, Jay, Jasen, and Ben aside.

"What's going on?" Evie asked. "Mal what are you doing?"

"Just relax. I'm not doing anything bad." Mal said while giving Evie strength, and the ability to turn her skin into diamonds. She then turned to Jay and gave him genie powers. Then she gave Jasen the power to start storms, and finally she gave Ben the power to turn into a beast.

"Why did you give us powers?" Ben asked.

"You are going to help us fight our dad." Sandra said.

"Cool." Jay said while clenching his fists. Suddenly he turned around and saw Audrey standing there.

"Can you give me powers?" Audrey asked.

"Um no!" Sandra said walking away laughing.

"Come on guys! Let's do this!" Chloe said.