Chapter Three

-          Chapter Three  -

“So Ashton.” The interviewer started. “Is there any lucky girl who has caught your fancy?” She winked at him and I pretended to gag. She must have been about ten years older than him and she seriously thought she had a chance?

“Well there is this one girl.” He bit his lip. The crowd awed and the interviewer ushered him to keep talking. “But I don’t have a chance with her.”

“Don’t be silly you could get any girl you could want. You have girls falling at your feet.” The interviewer laughed. Ashton scratched the back of his head nodding.

“That’s what I used to think. But this girl…. This girl is different.”

“So if you want Ashton’s attention make sure you play hard to get.” She addressed the audience. He laughed slightly but didn’t smile for long. “Your tour is almost over and the fans are dying to know. Any new music coming out soon?”

“I hope so.” He laughed. “But I’m a bit lost for inspiration at the moment.” he shrugged.

“All the fans out there should tweet some song ideas and tag it to Ashtonsnewsingle on twitter to help him out!” I scoffed; Ashton never takes other people’s ideas. So they’re all just wasting their time. But those stupid humans will spend hours trying to come up with a brilliant song idea in the hope that their idol will notice them.

“Sounds like a great idea.” Ashton smiled.

“After the advert we will be speaking with a four year old piano prodigy! Stay tuned.” The interview said before a group of people rushed to her side to fix her hair or touch up her makeup. Ashton looked lost for a second as we stood up from his seat, waved to the audience, then headed backstage.

“You did great Ashton. Just don’t ever mention this mystery girl again it’s not good for publicity.” A lady with long silver hair that reached past her waist and six inch heels said, grabbing the collar of his shirt and smoothing it out.

“Thanks Grace.” Ashton pulled her into a hug.

“So you don’t have a show tonight. Any plans?”

“I was thinking about just going back to my hotel, having a quiet night by myself.” He shrugged.

“No partying? Who are you and what have you done with Ashton?” Grace laughed.

“I went out to the club last night and it was a bit disastrous.” He admitted. She gave him a disapproving look and he kept his eyes trained on the ground as he spoke. “I got into this fight with these guys because I thought it would be fun. When we ended up in the alley beside the club, I thought that if I pretended I was drunk they would go easy on me.”

“They didn’t hurt you did they?” Grace interrupted.

“No, this girl, she looked about my age. Nineteen or twenty. She appeared out of nowhere and just pulled me out of there. We ended up in some random street.”

“And then what happened?”

“When she found out I wasn’t drunk she just left. She didn’t even tell me her name or anything.”

I huffed and sat down on the ground, leaning against the wall. He does remember what happened…

“Do you remember anything about her? Anything that made her stand out from everyone else?”

“She had the most incredible nearly golden eyes. And her voice was so smooth compared to her appearance. She had such dark long dead straight hair and tattoos scattered all over her arm.”

“Are you sure you weren’t drunk?” Grace asked. They both started walking through the crowd of people who were rushing around doing their work and I had trouble keeping up. I would much prefer not to have to walk through people. It seemed like an invasion of privacy.

“I was not drunk Grace, this really happened.”

“I think you need a new girlfriend Ash.” She patted him on the back before they parted ways. He made his way to his dressing room and sat down on the chair in front of the mirror, staring at his own reflection. I stood directly behind him, staring at the empty space where I would be if I was human.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story has over 20 reads already thankyou guys so much <3 *hugs*

What's your favourite song at the moment? *raises eyebrows*

Mine would have to be one hundred sleepless nights by pierce the veil *blushes*

Pleave vote and comment?