Chapter Nine

-          Chapter Nine –

“Ashton where did you find her?” Calum pointed my way, laughing.

“You’ve never had one this smoking hot before.” Luke took a drink from a dark bottle, who knows what it contained?

“She’s my friend, you boys better back off.” Ashton fired back. I sent him a worried glance that he pretended to not see. I was not comfortable sitting here with these three boys staring at me. “Take a picture it will last longer.” Ashton said, causing the boys to look away from me.

There was only a small light coming from the house so I couldn’t clearly see their faces but from what I could see Calum looked Asian, Luke looked like an Aussie surfer and Michael had bright pink hair. Why would he have pink hair? I want to dye my hair.

“What you smiling about?” Michael asked me. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out, why can’t I just speak? I looked over to Ashton but he seemed to be deep in conversation with Calum and Luke and they were watching every girl who walked past in their skin tight dresses and six inch heels. “Come with me.” He smiled. I shook my head but he grabbed my hand and pulled me around the corner of the building and everything seemed so much quieter and more distant from the party here. If he touches me I am going to flip my shit.

“I’m Michael.” He reintroduced himself. I nodded and kept looking up and down the sides of the house. There was no one in sight. “You looked really worried or something back there so I thought you may have wanted some space from the other boys, they can be a lot to handle sometimes.” He laughed, dropping to the ground and leaning against the wall. He patted the ground beside him and I sat down. “Can you speak?”

“Yes.” I croaked. I spoke?

“I’m not going to hurt you there is nothing to worry about.” He smiled, his eyes scrunching and his white teeth showing. “I’m in a band, with the other two boys. I play guitar and do backing vocals.” He started to speak. I just sat silently, watching the way his lips moved. I had never paid much attention to other humans besides Ashton so it was nice paying attention to someone different for a second.  “I think we could be big one day, I wish Ashton would just let us open at least one show for him. He has said he would let us in the past but he never sticks to his word.” How have I never seen these boys before? “He’s normally drunk when he’s with us so I wouldn’t be surprised if he just didn’t remember the day after.”

“Why is your hair pink?” I interrupted.

He smiled for a second before saying, “I change it all the time, I like it… do you like it?” He bit his lip and furrowed his eyebrows.

“I think you would probably look good with any colour.” I admitted. He smiled and looked at the building ahead of us.

“Where is your accent from? I don’t quite recognize it.”

“I move around a lot so it’s like a mixture of a billion different accents.” I laughed.

“Well I like it.  It’s very… unique.”

“Carrie? CARRIE?” Ashton yelled. I could hear the fear in his voice so I jumped up from my spot and ran around to back where we had been sitting before; Michael following suit. As soon as Ashton saw me he ran over to me and pulled me into a hug. “Are you okay? Did anything happen?” His eyes searched my face.

A small giggle escaped my lips before I whispered. “I’m fine; I was just talking with Michael.” I looked over to the pink hair boy who had sat back down beside Calum and Luke.

“Did he hurt you? Do you want to leave?” He bit his lip.

“He’s really nice actually; you should let his band open for your show one day.”

He shook his head and took my hand in his, leading me back to the seats. “We will talk about this later.” He whispered into my ear before turning and addressing the three boys. “It’s getting late; Carrie and I are going home.”

“Please stay!” Michael stood abruptly from his seat before his cheeks flushed red and he sat back down.

“Yeah sit down mate; I haven’t even gotten a chance to talk to the lovely lady.” Luke winked at me. I made a disgusted face and started pulling Ashton towards the house.

“See you later boys.” Ashton said. He pulled me through the still crowded building and out onto the front lawn. “Sorry about them…” Ashton started as we got into his car.

“Its fine, Michael was really nice, and the others were fine I guess.” I laughed.

“Let’s go home.” He smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the shittest chapter ever okay sorry I wrote it ages ago and I cant be bothered editing it

BUT I REACHED 100 READS THANKYOU SO MUCH ILY SO MUCH I WISH I COULD SEE WHO YOU ARE BUT I CANT SEE WHO READS OR VOTES :(

So comment? I reallllllly love comment and constructive critisism