Chapter Eleven

"What are you so angry about? They did great" I yelled, throwing my arms in the air.

Ashton paced the small dressing room, running his fingers through his hair. "I promised you I would let them play once, that was all." He yelled back.

"You are being so selfish Ashton." I slammed my fist against the arm of the sofa.

"Well you are being so goddamn bossy." He stormed out of the room. I don't understand what is wrong with him. The crowd loved the boys and they did an incredible job but now Ashton wont let them open for him again.

I sat silently for a while, playing over our conversation in my mind. He had no reason to be angry at me all I was trying to do was help. I didn't even notice he had re-entered the room until he cleared his throat. I looked up and he was standing awkwardly in the doorway, staring down at his hands.

"Carrie I don't want you to ever talk to those boys again." He said barely above a whisper. I felt my jaw drop to the floor and tears began to well in my eyes.

"Ashton..." I choked, standing up and moving closer to him.

"I said I don't want you ever talking to them again." He screamed, taking a step towards me. I flinched back and covered my face with my hands. "No, no, no, no, no, don't cry." His voice suddenly lowered and he was gently pulling my hands away.

"You scared me Ashton." I whispered. Not meeting his gaze.

"I'm sorry, I promise I will never scare you again." He pulled me into a tight hug. I buried my face into his shoulder and let the last few tears escape.

"I think this isn't working out." I pulled away.

"What do you mean?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I mean this." I pointed to myself. "I'm not meant to be human, it's not right."

"But I need you." His voice cracked slightly at the end. I grabbed his hands in mine and stared straight into his blue eyes.

"I will always be here for you Ashton." And then I turned invisible. He stared silently down at his hands for a while. "I'm sorry." I whispered. He nodded his head gently and exited the room. I followed him as he walked through the corridors, ignoring everyone who tried to speak to him. He eventually reached side stage where Michael, Luke and Calum were sitting. He sat on the floor beside them and they all fell silent.

"Something wrong?" Michael asked. He shared worried glances between the other two boys.

"You guys can't open for my show again." He whispered.

"But we smashed it!" Luke yelled.

"They loved us out there! That isn't fair!" Calum clenched his jaw tightly.

"Why not?" Michael whispered.

"Because Carrie left and is never coming back." Ashton yelled, suddenly rising to his feet.

"What do you mean never coming back?" Michael asked.

"If you boys hadn't been such selfish assholes then she wouldn't have left." He yelled. Luke stood up and moved towards Ashton.

"You are the selfish asshole Ashton." And before I could react Luke's fist collided with the side of Ashton's face. He fell to the ground and didn't move. Luke and Calum stormed out of the room and Michael followed slowly. I waited until they were out of the room before turning human and kneeling beside the groaning Ashton.

"You are such an idiot." I shook my head as I grabbed a fresh towel and started whipping the fresh blood off of his head. He didn't say a word until I had finished and looked straight into his eyes.

"You came back." He smiled.

"I said I will always be here for you. But you have to forget about me, thinks have to go back to the way they were before."

"I love you Carrie."

My breath caught in my throat. What was I supposed to say? I panicked and turned invisible, dropping the towel on the ground and running to the other side of the room. He stared at where I had been sitting and sighed. This would never have happened if I hadn't been such an idiot and showed myself in the first place.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is so different to every other chapter I'm sorry but everything is going to change a little in the next chapter so be excited?

Should Ashton let the other three boys open for his show again or not?

Please vote and comment :)