Chapter thirteen

I sat snuggled under my doona with a pizza on my lap and a movie on the flat screen tv on the wall. When the pizza was all gone I sighed and chucked it onto the floor, considering if I could be bothered ordering another pizza.

"Ashton. Write some songs." I heard a female voice say. I sat up abruptly and looked around my room, where could it have come from? I noticed my guitar in the corner.

"Okay mystery woman I will write some songs." I laughed, I am definitely going crazy. I grabbed the guitar and sat on the edge of the bed. "Now if you could give me some inspiration that would be great." I rolled my eyes, lightly strumming my fingers over the chords.

"Loneliness." The voice said. I looked around the room once again but still no one was to be seen. I grabbed my writing notebook and wrote down 'loneliness.'

"What about loneliness?" I bit the inside of my lip, my pen resting on the paper.

"Are you lonely?"

"Sometimes I guess." I admitted.

"You have no one your own age around you, no friends, that must make you very lonely." The voice said. I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose. What is wrong with me, I'm insane.

"I am so lonely." I said. I wrote down in the notebook 'so fucking lonely' before saying "more ideas."

"This mystery girl."

"I only met her once, what possibly could I write about her?" Maybe about how she saved my life, maybe how she is unlike anyone I had ever seen before.

“Why were you attracted to her? What made her stand out from the rest?”

“The fact that she didn’t care that I was famous. She helped me when I was need but then she just left. Left like I was no longer important now that I was safe.” I sighed.

“Write that down.” The voice instructed and I did so.

“One more idea then we can start making these songs.”

“The hate, write about the hate.”

“No way.”  My voice cracked slightly at the end. “That would seem weak.” I didn't need the world to know how it affected me, it would probably make it even worse.

“Then make a song about it not affecting you.”

“Perfect.” I wrote 'haters gonna hate' the stared silently out the window. I smiled as the ideas for the songs ran through my head, these could be good.

I slowly came up with words for the songs and eventually added the guitar. The songs were so perfect and I wanted to keep writing because the inspiration was flowing but soon I could barely keep my eyes open and eventually I let darkness consume me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story will continue properly soon :)

vote and comment?