Chapter 16

Amily felt everything about her crumble. She started to sob even while near death. Pan looked at her like the pathetic insect she felt like inside. Her heart was shattered. This was no ploy, Pan really didn't care what happened to her. She felt pirate's hook go slack against her chest. If he couldn't hurt Pan what was the point?

Peter Pan was on the ground now staring at them both with a playful look in his eye. Though there was nothing gleeful about it, just pure evil.

"Well then. I guess there's nothing left for us here, mates." The pirate addressed his crew then turned his attention to the leader of the Lost Boys.

"You really are a soulless monster" Hook didn't sound satisfied but she didn't expect him to give up so easily. Amily really thought he would do it. But what would that prove? That he was a murderer? Hook was a pirate after all.

Scratching her once more- though not purposely, it still hurt- Hook roughly pushed Amily to the ground at Pan's feet. She landed hard and just lay there, feeling small.

"I'll leave you to deal with this one" Captain Hook didn't sound sympathetic but there was something else there. Surprise or disgust, one or the other.

"Regards, Killian. We'll be in touch" And just like that the two partners parted ways as if the whole affair had not even happened.

Amily didn't see the pirates leave but she heard heavy shuffling and even some chuckles. Gradually the footsteps grew softer as they made their way back to their campsite.

Now was the time to be mad yet Amily was unsure if she had the strength. She could feel Pan looking down at her. She wondered why she could always feel his gaze. Yesterday she thought it would be because they were drawn to each other but apparently she was as blind as she was broken.

Stumbling to her feet, Amily looked around at the other Lost Boys whom she had called family. None of their faces showed any compassion. Some were even amused. Felix looked on with a cool curiosity.

Amily didn't hold back, she just burst into tears. Through her tears she could see Peter Pan roll his eyes.

"So it was all fake then?" she sobbed.

"Oh no. Not all of it" Amily felt a sliver of hope. And then she saw Pan's face.

"After all these years, it felt so good to be wanted. I've got to say, you're addictive" Peter Pan raised his eyebrows and grinned wickedly. Amily knew what he was referring to and was disgusted... and ashamed.

"And when you threw yourself at me like the little whore that you are, I thought why not have a little fun? Us, boys haven't felt the joy of female companionship in what feels like forever" Pan seized her then and pulled her in to get one last lust-filled dose but Amily fought against him. He couldn't get ahold of her as she squirmed in his arms.

"I was just glad I got first try of our new toy" Pan whispered this in her ear and forced every inch of slease into the words that she closed her eyes and shuddered. He threw her around then feeling her in all the places she hoped he would never touch her again.

"But now that I've gotten all that I wanted, I have no use for you anymore" With one brutal push he thrust her backward into the mass of Lost Boys. What happened next she would never forget.

All the boys hollered excitedly and suddenly there was hands all over her, feeling her up in all places. They touched her chest, her bottom, her hair. Their dirty hands were caressing her whole body. Amily felt violated, she had no choice but to scream.

"Stop it! Let me go!" she squealed. Hands pulled her hair and rubbed her back and belly.

Finding new found energy she pushed against them. She bit, punched and kicked wherever possible. And then Amily was free. Without looking back she bolted into the jungle, wishing to get as far away from the camp as possible.

~Apologies that this chapter is so short! Hope you guys are enjoying the series because there is plenty more to come. Lots of love, Katrina xx~