Ch. 18

Sophie's POV

I woke up in a very awkward spot. Keefe and I were close enough that we were touching and I could feel his forehead on my shoulder. Not that I minded or anything, the weird part was Biana was sprawled half on top of me. That I minded so I scooted closer to Keefe, only because I wanted to be away from Biana, yeah. Keefe opened one eye and weather he was surprised I was next to him he showed no emotion. "Morning Foster" He said with a smirk. I rolled on my side to face him. Maybe I forgot how close we were when I was on my back.... but are lips were like a millimeter a part. "Ya know Foster" Keefe started "If you want to blow me away you don't have to use the bad breath method, gee you could wake up a sleeping Mastodon!"  I turned beet red and shoved him off the bed and landed on the carpet with a thunk. "That's it!" He called from where he landed. He stood up and yanked me off the bed. I twisted out of his grip and jumped on his back where a tickled him. "AHHHHH SOPHIE ELIZABETH FOSTSTER STOP TICKLING MEE!!!" He shouted between fits of giggles. After a little more torcher I jumped off his back and shoved him. "Hey!" He called and shoved me back.

Keefe's POV

It's cute when she's trying to act tough. I thought as I shoved her. Then she lunged and me and tripped over something. What was I supposed to do? Let her fall? So I caught her and pulled her up. She blushed slightly and I could feel her emotions. Embarrassment, happiness, admiration, and again that one I couldn't place. It made me feel fluttery, I guess its just me. She stood up straighter and I realized I had my arms around her and was starring at her, so not creepy. She grinned and... Oh no she didn't she ruffled THE HAIR!!!!! No one ruffles The Hair! She started running away, I gave her 10 seconds before shouting "BANZANIE!" And chancing after her.

Biana's POV

I wasn't asleep I HAD TO WATCH THIS! It was like couple goals right now. HOW COULD I SLEEP! Oh boy when Fitz finds out he'll be thrilled his bestfriend is getting closer to finally getting a girlfriend! I guess I hadn't realized it but spring break would be over soon. Me, Sophie, and Dex would soon be back to the green halls. Well Sophie got to go to the Elite towers but still. Keefe would go to the red sabretooth tiger halls, and Fitz would be in his last year as a Yeti. I sighed and fiddled with my hair as Keefe continued to chance Sophie. We had Taken Fintin under custody and his minions as well, some low class members of The neverseen were out there somewhere still. And that's what scares me.

GUYS I FOUND RECIPES FOR MELLWO MELT!!

I will make this someday for sure!!!! I'll send a pic if I ever do! Thanks for reading! Stay beautiful and your awesome self! Love ya'll!

-Eva🍣🍦