Ch. 34 Is there really enough of the Keefester to go around?

So I was thinking about possablay writing a sequal later when I'm done with this, Maybe. But anywho and way Thank you all so much for 2.2K Veiws!!! IT makes my heart smile everytime I see it! AND the 99 votes!!!! TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY I can't express my gratatude enough yet..... but I hope I can pay ya'll back with some Team Foster keefe action in later or this chapter(see I haven't a clue what to write so I'm just going with the flow) Well Ima stop rammbling READ ON!!!

Sophie's POV(again and again and again)

I heard a girls voice that I didn't recognize, she shouted "DAD I GOT THIS" and then the sound of sandles smacking ageinst the cobble stone path. She shoved me out of the way and caught Keefe's head before it hit the ground. I got up and brushed myself off "Who are you?" I asked indignantly. She looked up and glared

"I think the real question is who are you? And why are you so close to a taken boy that's not yours?"

I looked around "Sorry Fitz left"

We glared at each other longer. I saw her hand stroke Keefe's cheek and I started fuming. Who did she think she was? She began flashing colorful orbs around Keefe's head and held an exiler to his lips. She was about to pour it in when a shout made us both jump. "

ALEIN WRONG ONE! DON'T POUR THAT ONE IN HIS MOUTH I TOLD YOU TO WAIT!!!!!" I saw Elwin run up to us. "Sophie can you wrap your concentration around him so we can light leap back to my office at Foxfire where I have the stuff  to heal him faster?"

"Oh your letting freak girl do it and not me?!" Alein growled.

"ALEIN! That is no way to speak to anyone!"

I glanced up and looked at Elwin, "It's fine I'm used to it" I said coldly. Alein's only answer was a glare. I gave myself a brain push and easily lifted Keefe up bridle style and walked over to Elwin. Elwin pulled out a leaping crystal and told Alein to meet us at his office at Foxfire, before we blinked out.

Sorry again that was short but I have writers block!!! Hold on wait OMG THE STORY ACUALY CONTINUES BELOW ;-; Then wth are you doing reading this SCROLL DOWN!