Ch 13

Keefe's POV

There I said it. Sophie's finger fell from my lips brushing my chin. I sat up and she slid from her position on my stomach into my lap. I take careful note on how close are faces are. She puts her forehead to mine. "Keefe I-i---" I know what she's gonna say so I spare her the words. "I get it, its just some silly crush that I'll be over soon, I'm sorry to get in the way of the Sofitz couple". I give her a smile but even I can tell it's meek. "No Keefe" I can see tears welling in Foster's eyes. She wraps her arms around my neck. "Is that really what you think?" With each word she squeezes me tighter. "I don't love Fitz. I once did but that was before I met someone else." I see the tears fall down her face. "Is it Tam?" Did I really lose her to Iron Tips? "No" she tries to speak again but shakes her head. "You numb skull" She murmurs only loud enough for me to here her, and leans forwards. Her lips brush mine, and before I know it have my hands on her head and her arms loosely around my neck.

She breaks away, my hands still running through her hair. "We better get going before we are to late." I see the tears still wet on her cheek and brush them away. She blushes and stands up. "Lets go!" I brush the grass from my legs reach for her hand and sprint towards the rocks.

Sorry the chapter was so short but it's late and I'm tired but for you shippers I hope it was worth it!