Part 23

The Next we weeks go by. You and Josh don't do a whole lot, but you stay together practically every day. Go on a few cute dates, take Mac fun places for kids, just hang out. Finally the day has almost arrived. The day before you get to go to Jamaica for Hunter and Andrew's wedding. You frantically are running around the house, searching for the right clothes, accessories, and items you need to bring with you and trying to fit them all into your suitcase so you can go to bed. Josh is trying to help you, but he mainly just watches Mac, so you don't have to. Josh already has his bag packed, and you already have Mac's packed, so yours is the last thing you have to do. Finally you have everything fit into your suitcase, so Josh puts Mac to bed and you snuggle up in bed. The next morning you wake up, March 21st. Mackinley's '5 month birthday' and two days before the wedding. You brush out your long hair, and throw it into a ponytail, along with putting on a pair of yoga pants and a big crew neck sweatshirt you stole from Josh that says "Union High School" on it. Josh is in black under armor sweatpants and a plain light grey tshirt that presses up against his abs and makes them look irresistible. Mac is in cute little pants and a shirt that says 'Nike Baby' On it. You put him in his car seat, adjusting the cover so he can look up at whoever is carrying him and see, but so that there's not pictures of him. You pack up the Escalade, and drive to the airport. There you meet up with Hunter, Andrew, Amelia, Andrew's sister Jess and his parents, Hunter's parents, and a few of their friends. You all got on the same flight, so you board your plane when the tickets are called and wait for takeoff. As you rise in the air you hear the flight attendant come on the speaker and say "Welcome aboard Southwest Flight 202, nonstop from LAX to Montego Bay Airport, Jamaica." You zone out as she goes over the safety procedures that you've heard so many times. Because Mac is only a baby, he didn't get his own seat and you and Josh take turns holding him. Right now he's on your lap, and he's busy playing with the toy he picked to bring with on the plane. You're by the window, your favorite seat and Josh is in the middle. Luckily, the person in the seat next to Josh, is about a 40 year old man who is very interested in his newspaper, and clearly doesn't recognize Josh. The attendant comes and gives you and Josh pretzels, and after your request, she gives you a diet coke and Josh a sprite. You have a bottle with for Mac, so she continues on after the other man declines both snack and soda. You and Josh hang out most the flight, taking turns holding Mac, and continuing in easy going conversation. It's weird, because you live with Josh and you are almost always with Josh, but neither of you ever run out of things to say to each other. When you land in Jamaica, You go through customs and security, and then go to bag check where you get Mac's Car seat/stroller combo and both of your and Josh's suitcases. The whole wedding party gets together and loads into the giant van Andrew had set up to wait for us, and start the drive. It's about half an hour to the location, a resort the specializes in weddings. Hunter and Andrew rented  a part of it, with rooms for everyone who came with, places to get ready, places for a reception dinner, and obviously the space for the ceremony on the beach. They have it rented from today, the 21st to the 24th, the day after the wedding. After that Hunter and Andrew move to the Honey Moon part of the resort. Andrew's sister Jess is watching Amelia so they can have some alone time, and everyone from the wedding party is leaving that day. Except you, Josh, and Mac, who are driving about an hour to the resort Josh rented a little condo at so you guys could have your first family vacation. You arrive at the resort, and all go to your separate rooms to settle in, Happy to be in Jamaica and ready for Hunter and Andrew's wedding.  

-----

The plan was for you all to get settled in and fancied up. You basically all are staying in a condo, separated into private rooms. You hang up your clothes, and shower while Josh watched Mackinley. You decide to fishtail your hair to the side so you don't have to dry it, so you put in some volumizing moose in and braid it. You apply some makeup and then walk into the bedroom in your bra and panties to pick an outfit. Josh is laying on the bed playing with Mac and turns around saying "Woooahh." and his eyes about pop out of his head. "Oh settle down, you're such a teenage boy sometimes." You say to him crossing the room and picking a dress out. "I'm twenty-one thank you very much." He says, "Will you watch Mackinley so he doesn't roll off the bed. I'm gonna go shower." You smile at him and say "Of Course." You decide to wait to put your dress on, so you lay down next to Mac in just your bra and panties still, and playfully talk to him. You put him in the bouncer that came in the room when you said you had a kid, and put on a simple, elegant black dress and heels. You put on a necklace of a key Josh had given you as a gift. Josh comes out a few moments later, his hair still dripping wet dressed in only a towel that hung dangerously low on his hips, showing his abs, vline, and back muscles. "Woooahhhh." You say in the lowest voice you can, mocking what he said when you came out of the bathroom. When Josh was dried off he changed into a pair of khaki shorts with a sunset patterned bro tank and black flip flops. "Man I love Jamaica." He says with a smile. It was the first time either of you had ben there, and it was already awesome after only being there for a couple hours. You change Mac into jean shorts with a stripped polo tshirt, and cute little flipflops. "Let's go out on the beach and take a family picture." Josh says with a smile. You grab your phone and pick Mac up, walking out to the beach. You hold Mac in the picture, while Josh puts his arm around you and snaps a selfie with the ocean and sand in the background. "Send it to me, please." You say smiling. You set it as your new background and then smile when you get the notification that Josh had tweeted the picture captioning it "At the Beach with my favorites, Baby Mac and @/EmmaGraceSheeran." You meet up with the rest of your group, and go to the dinner reservations that were made. The next day, the 22nd, you all kind of do your own thing. You, Josh, and Mac hang out at the beach a lot, and by one of the indoor pools. You don't do a whole lot, but just enjoy the warm Jamaican day. That night, you meet up with the other when you go out to dinner again, and talk about the final details for the big day tomorrow. That night after you put Mac down to sleep, you and Josh just hang out in the room together. Kissing, snuggling, just being with each other. There's really not much you're doing. There's really not anything special about that night. But it's one of the best nights you have ever had. Just being with Josh and Mac there in Jamaica. Talking, Laughing, Kissing. Finally you snuggle up in bed and falling asleep, waking up in the morning for the wedding.