Chapter 3

Nagisa's pov
I open the door to mine and my mum's apartment. She's there waiting for me. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" She shouts taking me into the house by my hair "YOU WORTHLESS BRAT!" She punches me. I was prepared but obviously not enough. She throws me on the floor calling me all sorts of names. She kicks and kicks but I don't fight back. What's the point? it would just make her angrier. "HOW DARE YOU COME HOME LATE!" She screams "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I DO FOR YOU! I WORK DAY AND NIGHT TO PAY FOR YOUR TUITION AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME! YOU'RE THE REASON HE LEFT! IT'S YOUR FAULT! YOU AWFUL USLESS CHILD!" After, I'm lying bloody on the cold kitchen floor. My nose is bleeding, so is my lip and my ankle hurts like hell. I manage to get to my room and I start to treat my injuries.
That's when she walks in calmer then before holding a pink and yellow dress. She's smiling but I can tell she's not in a much better mood. "Why don't we try on this new dress I got for you! You will look just perfect in it!" She suggests. Her words are like a sickly sweet poison. It makes me feel sick. She shoves the dress into my arms. "Ok now go changed my darling little girl!"
my tears fall onto the dress I'm holding. "I not a girl." I whisper
"What was that?" She asks sternly.
"I said, I'M NOT A GIRL!" I shout.
She slaps me. "GO CHANGE YOU USELESS PIG!" She screams at me. I tremble and do as I'm told. This isn't fair. I'm shaking so much it's difficult to put the dress on. The fabric feels silky on my feminine figure. I walk out for my mum to see. "Don't you look cute! My! you're such a perfect daughter!" She says delighted. I flinch at the word daughter. She continues to compliment my femininity. I want it to be over already.