Chapter 10

A/N Sorry for not updating sooner I was on holiday and I didn't have any wifi. Just wanted to thank u guys for all the reads!^-^ I'm so happy ur enjoying my book and if you have any feedback for me pls comment! Luv u all! Thanks so much for reading C♡

Karma's pov
Nagisa took his top off and what I saw horifyed me. Cuts and bruises, too many to count, layered his back. His stomach was so purple I could almost feel how much it must hurt. His ribs were outlined with scars and even more bruises. It hurt me to look at him. I walked over slowly and held him carefully by his shoulders. "I am...so sorry. " I whispered. My face felt wet. Nagisa's face looked suprised. "Karma, you're crying!" He said a worried expression flooding his face. I hug him. Warming him with my embrace. "I am so sorry." I repeat quietly.
"Hey. it's fine." He reassures me and hugs back. "Its okay now, I'm okay now."
We stand there for a while, until I stop crying and wipe my eyes. "Sorry. Anways so," I say, quickly changing the subject " What about those clothes then!" A weak smile plays at Nagisa's lips. "Okay karma pass that t-shirt to me then!"

Nagisa's pov
We spend a bit of time finding something that would actually fit and in the end we settled for just wearing one of Karma's t-shirts like a dress. The t-shirt was grey and had a green slytherin snake design on it. It was so long it brushed the tops of my knees. Why did karma have to be so tall? We decide we can't be bothered to go back downstairs to the sofa and that we might as well sleep upstairs now. Karma clambers into his bed and I walk down the hall to the spare room.
I open the door to find the room extremely tidy. I get into the bed and close my eyes...

Karma's pov

I wake up to the sound of my door opening and a shy "Karma?" From a certain blue-haired boy. I sit up, still asleep. "You okay nagisa?"
"I...I had a bad dream." He mumbles, he's like a small child. I notice the red rings around his eyes. He's been crying. "Aw nagi~" I get out of my bed to give him a hug. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I ask.
He sniffs "not really."

"Okay then."

"Hey Karma?"

"Yeah nagi?"

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" He asks nervously

"Sure." I get into the bed with the smaller boy. He curls up closer to me, clinging to my t-shirt. "You're warm." He states. I laugh quietly and he falls asleep almost instantly.

"Night nagi."

"Night karma."