Epilogue

Karmas pov

Two years have passed and me and Nagisa have graduated highschool. We now live together in a small flat while taking our university courses - mine in business and Nagisa's in journalism.

Nagisas mum was arrested after the abuse was uncovered. Nagisa gave testimony (which we had to prepare for both mentally and physically) and she was taken to a mental hospital for inmates to get the treatment she needed. Now Nagisa ocassionally goes in for visits, her mental health is improving somewhat so it's no trouble. In fact its encouraged to 'strengthen their family bond' as karasumass put it.

Talking about karasumass, he in fact did not lose his job for illegally finding all that information for us but actually got promoted after the events that occured that night. We occasionally go out for coffee and he's offered me a job after I finish my degree. Which I accepted, not because I wanted to work with him or anything. No. Of course not.

Nagisa's aunt, Hiyori, lays in her grave where she belongs. Karasumass said I shouldn't say that because its 'too insensitive' but what does he know. She hurt nagisa. Thats all I care about. No one hurts him and stays alive for long. The drug she injected turned out to be some kind of bloodlust inducer but with Nagisa it had kind of an overload.  So, Nagisa didnt get charged for he death as it was her who injected the drug (and she obviously physically hurt my Nagisa, the bitch) so it was put down as self-defense.

Nagisa is doing well. He's going to therapy every thursday and he smiles a lot more. I'm glad he's getting better. He deserves the world. And I'll give it too him.

I'm not so sure about everyone else in E class. Kayano is currently studying abroad with some of the other guys. Koro-sensai helped us all pass our exams so I know no one failed at least. We have all planned a reunion soon though so it will be great to see what everyones up to.

I'm  going to propose to Nagisa this weekend. Karasumass helped me pick out the rings and everything. They're only promise rings for now but I know I will marry him one day. I know because I love him.

A/N
And that's the end! Hope you all liked this book! I'm happy to finally have it finished after such a long time 😂
Sorry for the VERY inconsistent updates but besides that I hope you enjoyed reading.
Please vote and comment 💕💕
Thanks,
C♡