Chapter 4

Nagisa's pov
As soon as I walked into the classroom my split lip brought everyone's attention. They crowded round me asking me if I was ok. I said I was fine and that I had hit my lip on the cabinet in my kitchen. Luckily they believed me. I took my seat at the back of the class as usual and took down some notes on Korosensai's weaknesses.     

"Hey na-gi-sa" karma whispered into my ear making me jump and look up. "KARMA!" I squealed, blushing. He was so close to my face. I could feel my heart thumping around in my chest, it's so loud I'm sure karma could hear it. 
"What happened to your lip?" He asked
"I walked into the cabinet." I mumbled. I know He wouldn't fall for that though.

Karma's pov
I wasn't buying it. Something was defiantly up and I was going to find out what. "We both know that's not true." I said to the blue haired boy. He looked down obviously not knowing what to say back. "What's going on?" I asked him directly.
"Nothing." He replied simply. "Fine." I sighed. If he won't tell me, I'll find out
myself.

*time skip to end of school day*

I followed nagisa out of the classroom, just far away enough so he couldn't see me stalking him. "This is totally not stalking." I say quietly to myself. This is totally stalking. Nagisa walks down the high street and turns left and up some stairs. The stairs lead to a block of flats. Suddenly nagisa stops. He turns around sharply.  I can feel him glaring into me.

"Karma. Why the hell are you following me home?" He says through his teeth firmly.
"Er...I'm not?" I say. Wow karma what a great excuse.
The blunette sighs. "Karma. Please just leave me alone."

Nagisa's pov                                     
"Karma. please just leave me alone." I sigh. I can feel my phone buzzing in my pocket. I'm late again. I need to get home right now and quickly. "Please." I repeat.
"Fine but not until you tell me what
exactly is going on with you." He demands.
"Ok I will. But not here. I'll tell you at school tomorrow." I say
"Promise?"
"Promise. Now please. I need to get home." I plead.
"Kay then!" He grins, satisfied. "Until tomorrow!" He leaves after that.
I wish he hadn't.