Chapter 19

Karmas pov

I got the address from karasuma
Meet me here at midnight,
-link attached-

I selected the class group chat and pressed send. Now all I had to do was wait. I had a plan.
All of E-class met on time outside the building nagisa was being held in. We approached the large house, knives in hand (we managed to steal some from professor bitch's supply), our feet crunching against the slightly wet grass.

We sneak up to the front door and prepare to open it. I listen to Kayano's short breaths, anticipating something or someone to jump at us any second.
I fiddle with my knife in my hand, trying to pry open the lock on the door but, to my suprise, the door is already unlocked.
The door creaks open, the hinges worn and rusty and light pours into the dimly lit corridoor.

Nothing. No one. It's completely empty.

The house is big. Corridoors upon corridoors make the whole place look like a maze. The stairs are tall and twisted, made of cold white marble.
Only the light buzzing of crickets can be heard from the moonlit front garden we leave behind us.

Shuffling into the strangely quiet house, the rest of class E look at each other confused. My heart beats loudly in my chest as we walk, still alert and cautious, gripping our knives tighter.

Without a word we split off into groups and head down different hallways. I stay with kayano and we both make our way towards the first room we see. The wooden door creaks noisily, its hinges are just as rusty as the ones on the front door.
We enter together.

The room glows with the shine of moonlight from a high-up small window. I look around, scanning for any other passages. There's a corridoor to our right and another door to the left. Me and kayano make eye contact. She nods towards the door which we then slowly move towards. Once again we clutch at our knives, ready for anything. The door creaks and we walk through. The room seems almost identical, the same moonlit glaze and high-up window.

Kayano look at me as if I could explain the likeness of the rooms but I just shrug. We decided to take the coridoor instead this time hoping to see something new. We reach  another room at the end. Again it looks identical to last. This is making my head hurt. As we scuttle through the maze of hallways and rooms anxiously my thoughts begin to fill with impatience. Kayano can feel it to. We have to hurry. Nagisa is waiting for me. I need to get to him before anything happens to him. God, I hope nothing's happened to him.

Kayano taps my shoulder making me flinch. I hadn't noticed myself slip into my thoughts. God, all this walking is messing with my head. Again we reach a room, the same as the last. Again and again and again and again why won't this end! I sigh heavily. The loudness of it suprises me and kayano quickly glares at me. Anyone near by would've definatly heard. Fuck. We need to hurry. I have to get Nagisa back.

a/n OML I AM SO SORRY THIS IS SO LATE I NEED TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN I STG!!!
Basically, in short I've had a busy few months of school and stuff cuz I have gcses coming up so I haven't been able to get ANY time to write
:(
I hope you enjoyed reading and pls don't forget to vote and comment what u thought! C♡