Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ivan’s POV

“Why can’t I stay over?” whined the big baby in front of me after we finished our dinner. Somehow he had managed to go home to take a quick shower and arrived at my house just in time for dinner. We stayed home and cooked instead of eating or ordering out. To be honest, I felt awkward after the whole confession thing. I wanted time for myself to mull this over. And having Gavin around wasn’t going to help.

“Because…” I unconsciously started. He tilted his head to hear me better. “Because?” he raised his eyebrows. I turned to him and flushed again. Gavin noticed this and pulled me around the waist towards his hard chest. “It’s alright, we can take our time. But I really don’t want to go back home now that you agreed to be my boyfriend,” he said, leaning towards me so my head was under his chin. I chuckled at that.

I pulled away, my hands fiddling at his sleeves. “Okay, then. I guess you’ll help me with some work,” I started. He put a finger to my lips, silencing me. I stared up in confusion.

“No work today. Not now. Let’s watch a movie or something. Youtube would be fine. Or rather, I prefer talking,” he said, smiling. His blue eyes flickered excitingly. I frowned, suddenly understanding his reason for being excited.

“Are you treating this as a sleepover?” I asked.

His smirk got wider.

I have a big child as my first boyfriend. Great.

Gavin’s POV

I saw him rolling his eyes but he didn’t disapprove anything. We continued washing the dishes and after we were done I pulled him towards his bedroom. He was surprised and I saw he was trying to accuse me of stalking him or something. “I knew from your smell,” I simply said.

He gasped at that. “I do not smell!” he denied. I chuckled at that and pulled him to my chest against his closed door. “I didn’t mean it that way. You smell good, Ivan. Maybe it’s the shampoo, or your body wash or your cologne. I don’t care, you just smell beautiful,” I said, looking down at him to see his tinted pink blush. “And your room just oozes out with your smell,” I added.

He slapped my arm playfully as if he couldn’t take another compliment anymore. I smiled at that and opened the door and closed it. No bother locking it because his housemate and brother, Blake was not here.

His room was in the shade of brown and green, like himself. His drapes were light green while his bedspread was in beige and had a tint of green in it. The carpet and the furniture was either white or brown. It felt so natural. Like Ivan.

I plopped myself on his bed, dangling my legs at the corner of the bed. He looked at me awkwardly, like he didn’t know what I was trying to do.

“We’re not having sex yet, if that’s what you’re thinking,” I said aloud, waiting for his reactions. He blushed and waved a hand while looking down at the carpet. “I know that much…” he replied. He began to bite his nails again but I quickly gripped both his wrists and pulled him towards me where he landed right into my lap, legs sprawling on either side of me.

His face was in deep crimson colour, reaching up to his ears and the colour spread down his neck and his half exposed chest. Sexy was an understatement.

He didn’t pull away or looking scared. I was glad he was into this relationship as much as I was and I was really happy that he even allowed me to touch him. But his reactions were mind boggling.

“What?” he asked when I realized I was staring at him without saying anything.

I stared at him a little longer, appreciating that his room had a golden hue that made him appeared…angelic. “Ivan,” I started. He tilted his head sideways.