Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Gavin’s POV

Turned out the storm lasted until the night. After another and more of our hot make out sessions, Ivan actually passed out after the fourth round. I let him sleep as I wiped his body and changed his clothes in his pajamas. I hoped he wouldn’t get mad at me. He was so irresistible. I took a shower and grabbed Ivan’s loose sweatpants while my clothes were in the washing machine after we were still in our clothes while doing it. I went to the kitchen to cook what I hoped to be a simple dinner in case he woke up.

I managed to cook spaghetti with meatballs after finding some ingredients. I was almost done when I felt two hands wrapped around my waist from behind. I almost let out a chuckle but I kept quiet instead.

“I thought you left,” his warm breath blasted against my skin and I shivered from that. I had a feeling that he was half asleep due to his weak voice and normally he wouldn’t be this affectionate. But I welcomed it nonetheless.

“I’m cooking spaghetti and meatballs. Take a seat at the counter,” I instructed him as I turned off the stove. I felt him nodding against my back and retreated to one of the counter chairs. I turned around and his dishevelled hair proved my theory. “Juice or coffee?” I asked.

He looked up at me and blinked. “My mouth tastes weird,” he admitted and when I choked on my own spit he seemed to realize what he just said. His eyes widened and his face immediately flushed. He covered his face with his hands as his head rest on the counter. “Oh God! Coffee! Coffee!” he exclaimed.

I couldn’t contain my laughter and I laughed as I got him a warm coffee. He quickly sipped it and swallowed. “Oh gosh what was I thinking…” he said and glared at me. “Next time I do that…stop me,” he said. I smiled and handed him a plate of spaghetti.

“But you were so beautiful,” I said as I watched him eat. “And it felt like heaven.” He didn’t look at me but I know he heard me. His face blushed again and I saw a hickey below his neck and my heart beamed knowing he was mine.

I took a seat next to him and ate my portion. The storm was getting stronger and I knew I couldn’t go back. “It’s getting worst. Just stay the night,” Ivan said as if he was reading my mind. “Okay,” I replied, feeling giddy all of a sudden.

“And no more making out.”

I jumped from my seat. “Awww, why not? You were so hot just now!” I whined.

He stared at me in disbelief. “Sit down and eat your dinner. I’m still sore and tired. Can’t match up with today’s kids’ stamina…” he mumbled the last part. I smiled and tucked his flyaway hair behind his ear. “I’m just like 3 years younger than you,” I said.

“Shut up.” He said and I just laughed.

Ivan’s POV

I woke up when a thunder roared closely above us. My heart was pounding due to being jolted rudely by the noise. I felt an arm draped around my torso and for a while I was apprehensive as I was used to sleeping alone. Then I remembered Gavin had stayed the night and I hated to admit it, it made me smiled.

He was spooning me from the back and I shifted to see his face. For once he was quiet and I could see how handsome he was. I turned around so I was lying down facing him. Hesitantly but gently I raised my finger to soothe the frown gathering between his eyebrows. His closed eyes moved a little and opened to show the blue orbs looking at me.

At that right moment, a thunder roared again and I unconsciously jerked in surprise and he smiled. “Can’t sleep? Come here,” he murmured, voice hoarse from the sleep. He pulled my body closer to his and I buried my face against his neck, inhaling the manly scent he possessed. “I was just surprised,” I said. I heard him puffed his breath indicating a small chuckle.