Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Gavin’s POV

Full dark lashes.

Pale pink lips.

Ruffled hair covering half of his forehead, some fell over his neck.

Small faint freckles on his shoulders.

A tiny mole just underneath his belly button.

His cracked fingers from doing field work.

“I love you, Gavin…” I remembered exactly what he said before he fell asleep. I had replied him the same thing but I didn’t think he heard me.

I will be leaving the day after tomorrow and I tried to memorize all that was Ivan. I was awakened by the sound of my parents moving about below in the kitchen. The day was in a light blue hue, indicating it was still early. Ivan was sleeping facing me as his hands grasped together underneath his chin. I pulled the blanket further up as I pulled him closer, knowing he was a little cold.

We finally did it. It felt like I had accomplished something in my life. I guessed everything I did with him was an accomplishment. Great, now I was embarrassing myself.

Suddenly I felt him stirring. He didn’t open his eyes but his lips parted. “Gav…?” his voice was husky and deep. I calmed my morning wood down hopefully it would listen to me.

“Yea, I’m here,” I said, tucking his flyaway sandy hair behind his ear. He smiled as if he was still dreaming. He moved closer to me until our lips almost touched. “What time is it?” his breath hit my face and snaked my arm around his. “It’s still early. Go back to sleep,” I said, rubbing his back in circles. I might had accidentally riled him up as he arched his back, our erections brushed each other. He opened his eyes slowly and I could tell he was still sleepy but he was awake now.

He stared at my lips for a while before licking his own. Before I could think, he leaned forward and kissed me. I groaned at that and deepened the kiss. His hands clawed playfully against my chest and that boosted me up.

The day after tomorrow, I thought again.

As if he was thinking the same thing, he whispered as he pulled back momentarily. “I want you, Gavin,” he said, eyes filled with love and lust all the same time. Without getting up, he turned around so his back was against my chest.

My hand went down to his groin to find he was already hot and hard. He gasped as I began to stroke his length, kissing the back of his neck repeatedly. My other hand found its way to his hole and massaged it before aligning my cock towards it.

“Just get in,” he ordered and I almost ruined the moment by giggling but I held it in. I knew he was still sore from last night but I could tell he wanted it as much as I did.

I slowly pushed my cock in, insides still slick from our last night’s lovemaking. I groaned at how good it felt. As if we fit together. I began my thrusting and we both moaned together. He turned his head sideways so he could kiss me. I pushed and pulled while I pumped his erection and before long, we both came hard together.

My dick throbbed inside of him, unwilling to leave the warmth yet. Even better, he was clenching me and I wouldn’t able to move even if I wanted to. “Ivan, we’d better get up now,” I muttered into his ear, nibbling it while sighing contently.

He chuckled and stared up at me, eyes still filled with lust. “I don’t want to. It feels comfortable in your bed,” he replied. He smiled, knowing my cock was hardening again.

“One more round?” he asked, grinning.

Dear God.

<><><><><><><><><><><>