Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Gavin’s POV

Ivan was still embarrassed by what we did earlier. He was sitting next to me while looking out the window, hands clasping together awkwardly. I smiled as I peered away to look at the road. We were almost arriving at the airport when he talked.

“How should I tell him?”

I looked at him for a while. “Tell what? Who?” I asked, turning the steering to the parking area right in front of the airport building. I pressed the window button to grab the ticket from the machine outside before finding an empty spot.

“Blake. How should I tell him we’re going out?” he asked. I took a deep and long breath as I held myself back from screaming in joy. This was ridiculous at all levels. To hear him said that verified what we had. We were in a relationship. We were together. I gripped the steering tightly trying to calm myself down. Ivan was mine.

“It’s alright. We’ll think of something when we actually see him,” I replied, hiding a smirk as I looked outside. I felt a cold and soft hand landed on my cheek gently I turned around to look at him. As if he would never get any perfect than this. “I’m nervous,” he admitted.

I blinked, then smiled. I held his hand and kissed at it repeatedly. “Just act like normal. Just act like how you were before with me. Hit me, smack me, insult me. I’m ok with that,” I said, feeling relief when I saw he smiled. “But you’re my boyfriend now. I don’t want to hurt you!” he exclaimed.

GOD HELP ME.

I couldn’t stand it anymore and smashed our lips together with my tongue forcing its way down his throat. He moaned in surprised but didn’t struggle. Instead I felt his fingers tugging at my hair tightly. I groaned as my hands found their way under his shirt to feel his skin.

He pulled back forcefully. “Not here…we’re in public,” he gasped between his breaths. “Not an issue for me,” I replied and kissed his ear. Before I could do more, I felt my ears being tugged harshly and I pulled back. “Awwwwww!”

He glared at me but it was a turn on. He had always been glaring at me before and would use violence on me but it was okay. He wasn’t abusing me like how some relationships I knew. He would smack my head but never hard. It was enough to ‘wake’ me up or to correct me on something. For Ivan, his body reacted faster than his mind. Maybe I was a masochist for him. “Down, Gav. Not here. We can continue later,” he ordered. I smiled and kissed him quickly on the nose before moving away.

“Let’s go. They should be coming out of the arrival hall in a few minutes,” Ivan rubbed his mouth with the back of his sleeves. Maybe he was afraid for people to see how red I made them be. I smirked at the thought. I made Ivan this way. I made Ivan reacted this way. The memory of how he was moaning while we were doing it came back.

He slapped the back of my head all of a sudden. “Stop fantasizing,” he said, staring at my face a little flushed face as if he knew what I was thinking about. I chuckled and put an arm around his shoulder and pulled him closer kissing his head.

Ivan’s POV

I couldn’t push him away even if I wanted to. He felt right. It felt like I was belonged in his arms. We walked together towards the airport and entering the waiting area near the arrival hall. As if right on cue, I saw Blake’s head from between the crowds and I moved around, leaving the warmth of Gavin’s arm to see him clearly.

I caught sight of him as he turned towards my way. His eyes fixed on me and he smiled. He came pulling his bag with Clyde behind him. Gavin appeared next to me and clutched my hand as Blake came closer. I noticed Blake’s eyes immediately fell to our linked hands and I waited for his reaction.