New home

I took a train to Hargion where I first met Natsu .I don't even know why I came here but I did .
I had to stay in a motel since it was late. Virgo had all of my things so I had to call her for my wallet. After I finally got the key to my room to went there where I quickly fell asleep.

After that night I finally realized that I would always be alone so that meant I needed to get a job so I could take care of my baby.

7 months later

It was June 24th when I gave birth to my sweet baby girl Nashi.

I named her that because of Natsu .

After giving birth to Nashi I realized two things one is  that never wanted to go through that pain ever again and two I found someone to love my baby Nashi .

She had my chocolate brown eyes ...... and me and Natsu's hair. Most of her hair was pink but the tips of her hair were blond.

I held Nashi close to my chest smiling . I wished my friends were here .

The weird thing about Nashi was that she didn't cry at all but she smiled.

The doctor tried to hot Nashi to see if she if she was okay but ...... I pulled out my Leo key.

" OPEN THE GATE OF THE LION LEO."

I made Leo take Nashi out of his hands and back into mine.

Of course Leo went over border and then he tried to flirt with me and three nurses so I put him away.

A couple of days later I took Nashi home. It was too big for  Nashi and me all alone be she had this light on her that made me smile when I felt sad.