Packing

Natsu point of View

I woke smelling strawberries when I opened my eyes I saw that I was cuddling Lucy .

I mentally screamed in my head knowing Lucy would kill me if she knew I was in her room or even worst her bed .

I quickly sneaked away going into Nashi's room.

I looked as my baby slept peacefully in her crib making me smile .

Nashi is beautiful she looks more like Lucy than me especially her big brown eyes .

I brushed the bangs from Nashi's eyes smiling as she squirmed in her sleep .

I wonder what she's thinking about ?

Lucy point of View

I woke up and stretched before looking to see Natsu was gone .

I quickly got up and ran into Nashi's room to see Natsu looking over her .

I stayed hidden to see what Natsu would do next .

" Luce I know your there ."

Natsu said facing Nashi .

I walked into the room standing next to Natsu him wrapping his arm around me .

I froze but then relaxed into Natsu's arm putting my head onto his shoulder.

" Hey Natsu how did I know I was there ?"

" I could smell you Luce because your scent because you've always smelled like strawberries."

Natsu said shrugging .

" Natsu ."

" Hmm?"

" Do you wanna go to the beach today?"

" Yah but I'm hungry ...."

Natsu groaned making giggle .

" Okay I'll make breakfast and the picnic basket of you get all of the other beach stuff into my magic mobile . "

Quick Author Note : Yup in this story Lucy has a magic moblie and if I spelled it wrong just tell me because auto correct is not always on my side. Back to the story.

" Ughh fine."

Natsu groaned leaving the room .
I sighed snaking my head .

" He going to destroy my house looking for the beach stuff ."

I mumbled rubbing my temples.

" I heard that Luce ."

Natsu yelled from the other room making me jump .

I looked at my baby once more before leaving to pack .

Later

After I was done. making breakfast and packing for the beach I sat on the kitchen counter eyeing a beer bottle that sat beside me .

Should I drink it ?

I had a debate with myself  about drinking it or not I ended up not drinking it . Natsu is WAY to much of child to watch Nashi.

Natsu looked at me with a smile as he held Nashi in his arms .

" I packed everything lets go ."

I raised a eyebrow .

" The beach floaties?"

" Yah ."

" Nashi's bathing suit and your bathing suit?"

" Yah and the towels and umbrella so can we go now ?"

" What about the sunscreen?"

" I don't need that ?"

" Yah but us regular people do ."

I said pointing to me and Nashi who was massing with her toes .

" I will get I also got to get my bathing suit on so go say and then out the rest of my the stuff in the moblie. "

I walked away going to my room . I opened my drawer that was full of bathing suits .

I put on my rose pink bathing suit and then a white Sun dress on grabbing my sandals .

I turn to go down stairs but Natsu was in front of the door his face red as he had a hand over his mouth .

I connected the dots together he saw me change .

" NATSU YOU PERVERT !!!"

I said before hitting him in the head with one of my sandals .

" What I didn't do anything.?."

Natsu said rubbing his head that's when I noticed that He didn't have Nashi.

" Where's my baby ?"

I began panicking but Natsu rolled his eyes .

" She's in her bounce chair down stairs ."

I sighed in relief going downstairs as Natsu followed me we then ate and headed for the beach .