Starting over

Lucy point of view

After a long day me Nashi and Natsu went home to our apartment. I went to put Nashi in the crib that's when Natsu wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey Luce~" He purred in my ear making me blush.

I put Nashi in her crib Natsu then taking me to our room.

"What is it Natsu?" I asked as he kissed my neck.

"Do you remember what I said at the guild today?"

My mind went backed when I remembered.

Wait until we get home Mrs.Dragneel!

I stopped and looked at Natsu who already had his shirt off.

"Luce I have been thinking and I want another kid!"
He said grinning like an idiot. I blushed as he crawled on top of me kissing my lips.

"N-natsu..." He ignored me and went back to kissing me.

9 months later~

I am pregnant with a baby boy and a baby girl and there names are Igneel Luke Dragneel and
Layla Star Dragneel.

They were expected to be coming any day now and I was scared knowing how much it hurts to give birth but this time there was going to be two babies.

Natsu was always at my hand and foot doing anything I needed like.

. Dealing with my mood swings like the time he said he loved me and I was happy for second before crying telling him I loved him to making a big scene at the guild but Levy was crying with at the time when she was still pregnant.
Gajeel just loved her mood swings! Just kidding he hated them almost as much as Natsu did.

Also my cravings for Hot chocolate and ramen noodles by the way its summer.

Anyway we were all at the guild while Nashi stay home with Juvia because she wanted to learn how to be a mom, oh wait is she pregnant too?

I was at the team Natsu table waiting from Natsu to bring me a hot chocolate when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach that was familiar when my water broke.

Natsu came over and he saw that water was everywhere.

"Luce did you pee yourself?" He asked being as dumb as ever

"NO NATSU MY WATER BROKE!!!!"
I scream making the whole guild go mad.

They put me in a magic mobile and rushed me to the hospital with the whole guild running behind us.

"Here hold my han- OW THAT HURTS!" Natsu said as I squeezed his hand as hard as I could.

After all of that craziness~

I held both of my babies in my arms.

I could tell that Igneel and Layla were nat going to be identical twins just by looking at the difference on their faces.

Natsu came in with a bottle of water in his hand as well as a teddy bear for Nashi to sleep with since she passed out on the couch that was in the room.

"Thank you Natsu."

I said handing Igneel over to him.

I then chugged the water bottle until it was empty.

"Let everyone in a couple at a time."
I said looking at Natsu as he left with Igneel to get everyone.

Levy and Gajeel came in first with there 5 month old girl named Emma.

Levy hugged me as she looked at Layla as her eyes sparkled wit amazement. She turned to Gajeel with a smile on her face.

"I want another kid!"
She said making Gajeel's jaw drop.

Natsu then came in with Igneel and he placed him in my arms again.

Eventually everyone in the guild came in to see the babies and thus  the last one was Master.

He came in crying.

"What's wrong?" Natsu said worriedly.

"There are going to be more brats running around the guild now!!!" Master whaled still crying.

"Oh shut it old man!" Natsu said glaring at him.

After he left it was me and Natsu and the kids.

"They look like you Lucy!"
He smiled kissing my head.

"Yah but Igneel has your eyes."
I said rubbing his head softly trying not to wake him up.

"Hey Luce I love you!"
Natsu went and grabbed Nashi and place her on the bed with me and the babies.

"I love you too Natsu."
I kissed his lips softly before hugging the babies.

Well this is where the story ends and how Luce finally got Natsu back and they had more children on the way of their adventures.

The future~

The new generation of Fairy Tail ran all over the guild as the adults drank and talked about random things.

Juvia was pregnant back then and she had a baby boy named storm who was now fiver running around with the other children and some kittens too because Carla finally had fell in love with Happy and they soon had a litter of kittens flying around.

It was a good life me, Natsu and the kids had.
We moved out of the apartment to live in Natsu old house but made it bigger for the kids and Natsu still collects every job we have done.

This was  happy ever after

THE END~