Surprise Visitor?

Natsu point of View

I woke up and Lucy was gone.
That's when the smell of pancakes filled the air making me run downstairs.I found Lucy feeding Nashi breakfast making me groan loudly.

" Luceee why didn't you wake me up ?"

I whined standing next to Nashi.

" Because your a grown man and you could wake yourself up- ."

Lucy paused and started laughing.

" Nevermind I take that back your just a kid in a man's body."

Lucy began to snicker before I stood in front of her over faces an inch away.

I went to her ear and blew in it making Lucy jump.

" Lucy that's not What you said on our honeymoon."

I purred in her ear making her blush a bright red as I taped my lips on her ear before pulling back to see her face as red as a tomato.

She looked at me angrily.

"What did you want more than just a peck on the ear ?"

I said teased smirking, she shook her head no but her face revealed that she was lying.

" Sorry, Lucy that's when you say yes  ."

I said winking before leaving her in the dining room as I went to the kitchen to eat the pancakes.

Lucy point of View

Stupid Natsu always teasing me.
I looked at Nashi and smiled.

" Nashi your dad is an idiot ."

I laughed making Nashi smile.

" I heard that Lucy ."

Natsu yelled from the other room making me smile nervously when I turned around to see Natsu with a plate pancakes in his hands as he glared at me evilly.

" Sorry ?"

I tried to say but Natsu sat in front of Nashi putting his plate on the table.

" Isn't mommy mean ?"

Natsu said in a baby voice to Nashi as he held her cheeks with his fingers.

" Yah mommy is so mean ."

Natsu said with a high pitched voice making Nashi's lips move as if she said it.

" Natsu leave Nashi alone you dummy ."

I yelled at him when I heard a knock at the door.

I sighed getting up from the table and walking to the door, I opened the door slightly to see a blue cat with a fish in his hand or paw.

" Happy ...... HAPPY !!!!!"

I bent down and hugged Happy tightly as tears pricked at my eyes. Happy hugged me back as for the fish he was holding it was on the ground.

" N-nice to see you t-to Luc- but can you let m-me go ."

Happy stuttered when I realized I was squeezing him too tightly, I let him go as he caught his breath. Happy looked at the grown to see his fish as he frowned at the now dirty fish he then quickly picked up and brushed the dirt of it and he gestured it to me.  

" It's a gift for you ."

He said and I smiled shyly at the uncooked fish the also had dirt on it.

" Thanks...... but no thanks .."

I said still smiling at the blue cat.

" Oh well more for me ."

Happy said before putting it back into his green sack.

Me, Happy and Natsu talked as Nashi for some reason went to bed earlier than normal but I didn't mind.

I so happy that were all together again but I'm also sad that the rest of Fairy Tail isn't with us.

I know that will be together again but not now.