Sleep

Lucy point of View

After we were done eating I picked Nashi up as she wiggled around trying to go to Natsu .

" Come on Nashi please ."

I Begged the small pinknette .
She looked at Natsu reaching her small hands out for her .

" Hey Lucy can I hold her ."

I looked over at Natsu and smiled .

" Fine but if you drop her I will kill you ."

" Okay geez Lucy."

Natsu smiled as I eyed him suspiciously as he kept smiling reaching out for Nashi .

" Go sit down on the couch Natsu ."

Natsu sighed before heading for the couch knowing that I didn't trust him . Natsu sat on the couch now annoyed .

" Be careful ."

" Okay okay I get it ."

I slowly handed Nashi to Natsu , once Nashi was in his arms he was memorized. He rubbed her head softly as Nashi began to doze off .

I smiled sweetly .

This is what I have always wanted , I always wanted my husband to treat are child like royalty and what I mean by that I mean like they are the only thing that matters .

I wanted us to be a family .........
and I wanted Natsu to be apart of it .

I know what your thinking .
Oh my Mavis Lucy you still want to be with that idiot after he left you with a BABY?

I didn't care I still love Natsu no matter how many times I would deny it but he still hurt me badly .But I could forgive and forget . It would be hard but I could do it .

Later going to bed .

I layed in my bed tossing back and forth until I went to sleep .
I woke up to myself burning up , I turned around to see Natsu with his arms around me .
I looked at him taking in the details of his face , he didn't change at all .

I pulled my hand up to run his head , felling his salmon hair .
He smiled in his sleep .

" Nashi ........ Luce ....."

I smiled before kissing his head before going back to sleep .