Im Forever Home

Lucy point of view

We finally stopped as the blind fold was taken off of my eyes and I saw the doors to the Fairy Tail guild hall.

The guild didn't change at all.

I looked at Natsu and I smiled at him, I then noticed he had a black cloak on and he had one for me to.

"What are these for?"

I asked and Natsu grinned evilly.

"You will see."

I put on the cloak and Natsu opened the door keeping his head down so I did the same.

Even though I was looking down I knew we had eyes on us, Finally Natsu signaled me to take off my cloak and I did so at the same time he did.

There was one tiny second of quite before the whole guild became loud.

"Where have you guys been?"

"We missed you!"

"Aww is that your kid!"

Comment were coming from all around us and me Natsu looked nervously at Erza.

She slowly walked towards making one of her swords appear and then she started chasing Natsu around with the sword as I got tackled by Levy.

"Lu-chan I'm so sorry can you ever forgive!?!"

She asked with tears forming in her eyes, I smiled and patted her head.

"Of course I will forgive you, but I'm sorry for things I said."

She patted my they same way I patted hers and she smiled.

" Its okay I'm just glad your back."

I went to hug her but I hugged Gajeel instead because he suddenly was in front of her.

"Sorry Lucy I'm pregnant now and Gajeel won't let anyone touch me, you know like Natsu did- oh wait I'm sorry."

I gave her a mumbled laugh but then I frowned.

So would Natsu would have done that for me to?

I looked at Natsu as eh held Nashi throwing her up into he air just to land back into his arms again as the guild watched with smiled.

I wondered what would it be like if Natsu had just stayed with me.......with Nashi.

I let my mind race before someone touched my arm, it was Natsu.

"Lucy look at this!"

He showed me Nashi's right arm it was the fairy tail symbol in pink. I smiled at the combination of both of our own guild marks.

I kissed natsu on the cheek and whispered in his ear.

"Natsu should we tell them we are getting married
again?"

He nodded to me, he gave Nashi to Levy just to pick me up bridal style in the air.

This felt familiar?
Oh wait he wasn't?
He wouldn't?

"I'm going to tell you guys this again so listen up if your new! This is my Lucy and I plan on marrying her again, so that means hands off! If I find out that any one of you guys plan on touching her I will kill right here right now! Understand?"

Everyone in the guild nodded because Natsu gave them his death glare while he did that I put my face into my hands hiding my blushing face.

He then put me on my feet I smacked him on his arm.

"Natsu that was more embarrassing than the last time you said that!" I growled at him.

"Yah you know I love you."
He said grinning like an idiot.

"Yah I know I love you to Natsu."
I smiled and pecked his lips.

I looked over at Levy who no longer had Nashi, that's when I noticed Gajeel had her in his arms and he looked pissed.

"Stop calling me that!"Gajeel growled.

" idiot." Nashi said as she giggled.

"You just like your damn dad!"

"idiot." Nashi said again simply as she played with his long hair.

"I'm not an idiot short stack!"

"idiot!" Nashi said even louder as she giggled.

I took Nashi away from him before he would really get mad.

"Sorry Gajeel her dumb father taught her that."

"Hey who are calling dumb?" He yelled loudly.

"You what are you going to do about it?"

I asked smirking, he walked slowly towards me and whispered in my ear.

"You wait until we get home Mrs.Dragneel."

He smiled evilly at me before going back and talking to the master.

Yah right what is Natsu going to do?

After that the guild had a huge party but I refused to drink because I know how I get when I'm drunk.

But as for Natsu, he was totally drunk especially after the drinking contest he had with Cana it was obvious that he listed big time.

While I was at the party I found out Gray and Juvia are engaged.

Gajeel and Levy are married and having a baby girl.

Elfman and Evergreen have been going on jobs together lately.

Romeo finally asked Wendy out.

Author :And as for Lisanna she is as lonely as ever. Hahaha sorry. Cough not Cough Really.

I'm finally back home where I want to be with Fairy Tail.