What We All Have Been Waiting For!

The Next Day...
Lucy point of view

I woke with Natsu holding me in his arms as he slept snoring like usual.

I smiled, then I tried getting out of his arms and when he didn't budge I tried rolling off the bed and when I did he fell with me.

I closed my eyes tightly as I waited to fall on the floor but I didn't feel the ground but it instead it was Natsu , I was on top of him.

I looked down at him as my cheeks became the color of Natsu's hair.

"Oh my gosh Natsu I'm so sorry."

I apologized then trying to get off of him but he held me close to his chest not letting me leave.

"Its okay...lets stay like this for a while.."

I blushed even more before nodding and laying my head on his chest listening to his heart beat that matched my own.

"Why Natsu?"

I questioned and he chuckled making glance up at him.

"Because it makes me more relaxed when your in my arms..... it lets me know your safe."

"That's not what I mean."

"Then what do you mean?"

"Why do you want to be with me...again?"

Natsu rolled us over so that he could look at me, he smiled and rubbed my head.

"I want to be with you because you make me so happy,your the mother of our child, you are amazing in every single way and I regret the mistake I made when I left you and I want to make it up to you."

I smiled as tears pricked from my eyes I wiped them away quickly looking at Natsu with a smile.

"N-natsu ...do you mean that?"

"Yah of course I do Lucy!"

Natsu smiled his classic smile that I have always loved.

" Natsu I forgive you for everything and I want to be with you forever!"

Natsu eyes beamed up and he began kissing me all over my face making me giggle.

I opened up my heart to Natsu once again but this now I know he will never break it again.

"I love you Luce so much!"

Natsu hugged me tightly picking me up and he spun me in the air until Nashi began to cry from the other room.

"Natsu put me down."

I said but Natsu smirked evily at me before caring me bridal style into the living room where we put Nashi's  crib.

I looked down at Nashi but when I did she stopped crying but she now started smiling, laughing and clapping.

"That's my girl."

"Hey Natsu you said that today is going to best days of our lives so what are we doing?"

"Oh yah I almost forgot, we have to get ready and we can eat when we get there."

Natsu said rushing us back into my room.

"Hurry Luce we have to get ready!"

"How can I do that if your holding me!?!"

"Oh yah opps.."

Natsu said putting me down and he ran to our suit cases and grabbed out a tux and then a long blue skin tight dress.

"Let me guess I'm not wearing the tux?"

I said and he smiled handing me the dress and then a pair of sliver colored high heels.

I smiled before quickly putting on the dress and shoes that when I was about to grab my make up bag but Natsu snatched it before I could take it.

"Natsu what are you doing?"

"Luce your not putting this crap on your face!"

That's when he caught his hand on fire.

"Natsu you wouldn't?"
"Oh but I would."

He said catching my make up bag on fire destroying my make up.

"You k now I can get more."

"Well then I will have to burn it to."

He smirked now putting on his shoes.

I pouted crossing my arms and turning from acting like a child.

"Come on Lucy you look beautiful with out make up!"

He said wrapping his arms around me.

"Thank you Natsu."

I turned pecking his cheek before I grabbed Nashi's dress and going to her putting it on along with some black flats.

"Let's go."

I called for Natsu as me and Nashi left the apartment already.

Natsu jumped out of the window with a blind fold in his hand he then wrapped around my eyes and lead me to the unknown destination!!

Until next chapter comment vote and all that JAZZ!!!