Nashi's First Word

Natsu pov

I gonna surprise Lucy for our anniversary this week  by taking her back to the guild. But I can't tell her ..... well not yet. I got out of Lucy's bed and I stretched  then I put on my black vest leaving the room and started to make breakfast for me , Lucy and Nashi .

I tried making eggs but the burned and then I tried making bacon but that also burned so I ended up making toast and cereal .I took Nashi out of her crib and put her on her high chair .

After I finished getting Nashi in her chair and feeding her  , I went upstairs with Nashi in my arms  to see Lucy still sleeping . I smirked to myself putting Nashi on the ground  before jumping on Lucy making her squeak loudly  , I hugged her tightly in my arms as she tried to squirm away . 

Lucy Point Of View 

I was in my dream were I was in a white wedding gown about to marry Natsu again . It was beautiful are friends from Fairy Tail were there but Levy had a rounded baby bump then I turned to see my mother and father waving at me as I walked down the aisles  . 

I woke up when Natsu jumped on top of me as I tried to squirm away but her wouldn't let me go making me angry  , and to think I was just dreaming of marrying this stupid dragon slayer . 

" NATSU WHAT THE HECK YOU IDIOT !!"

I yelled as I still continued to squirm and he began holding me tighter into his chest  .

" Wake up Lucy your cereal is going to get cold !"

" You idiot cereal doesn't cold!"

" I-idiot .."

Me and Natsu turned to Nashi that just said her first word which was idiot .

" Natsu you dummy now Nashi's first word is idiot!"

I yelled at him making him let me go as he turned me towards him .  

" How is that my fault ? Your the one that called me an idiot!"

Natsu protested but I ignored him getting off my bed and picking up Nashi.

" Nashi don't say that its a bad word-"

" Yah but you say it all of the time Luce."

" Shut up Natsu."

I growled at him  turning  and glaring at him  and looked away nervously .

" It's okay baby your daddy is just stupid."

" HEY!!!"

"It's true Natsu."

" It is not."

" Okay Natsu spell Fiore."

" Is that a food ?"

" No you idiot that's the country we live in you dummy."

" How was I suppose to know?"

I pinched the tip of my nose because Natsu is an idiot of well I did marry him once!