Chapter 13

WARNING: EVENTS MAY TO TRIGGERING TO SOME. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

10 oclock. Its been one hour since the party started and still no sign of Harry or Zayn. I make my way over to the drinks in the kitchen and pick around at some of the chips I put out earlier. I grab the vodka and lemonade and begin to mix the two together.

"Shit.."

I mumble when I accidently spill my drink on the counter.

"Thats embarassing.."

I hear a deep voice say behind me with some even deeper chuckles following. Who the hell...?

I turn around and is face to face with the one and only Harry...and his smirk.

"Harry..when did you get here?"

"About 10 minutes ago. I ran into Niall at the door and we got into some talking..well he talked, I listened."

He finished.

"How are you guys even friends? He's so nice and you're...you."

I say with a smirk.

"I'm a nice guy!"

Harry defends with a wide smile.

"I wouldnt particularly describe you as nice.. do you remember how we met?"

"Yeah..sorry about that.."

He says rubbing the back of his neck, looking down at the chips, then back at me.

"It's fine. Lets just pretend it never happened."

I say with a reassuring smile. The memory of our first encounter flashes through my mind.

"What the hell?!"

I practically yell. A curly haired boy rushed off the elevator so fast he walked right into me, knocking me on to the ground. He didnt even bother to stop and see if I was okay, what the hell is his problem?! Jen rushes to my side kneeling down.

"Hey dick head! Apologize!"

She yells while helping me up. He turns around but keeps walking backwards towards the apartment across from ours. God I hope he doesn't live here.

"Gee! So sorry!"

He says sarcastically in a thick english accent and rolls his eyes. He turns back around and makes his way to the door and unlocks it. Damn. He has a key. He opens it just enough to slip in and closes it, hard.

"Who the hell was that?!"

"Earth to Scarlet."

I hear Harry say waving his hand infront of my face.

"Sorry I was just thinking about that day."

"The day we met?"

He questions.

"Yeah.. you really were a dick."

I say with a light laugh but it quickly dissipates as the memory reruns through my mind over and over again.

"Are you okay?"

He asks looking at me intently, almost searching for the answer.

"No.. I know I should marble in the past but the way you treated me was awful Harry. Im sorry, I have to go."

"Scarlet.."

Harry says reaching for my wrist but I quickly snap my hand away.

"Don't touch me Harry."