Chapter 27

The Next Morning

I wake up naturally and let out a huff. I'm tired of mourning over Harry and I's dead relationship. I need to start fresh and stay away from guys for a bit. 

I jump out of bed and throw on some running clothes. I make my way out to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water and protien bar.

"Jen?"

No answer. Guess she's not home.

I grab my keys and walk out the front door while munching on my bar. I turn to lock the door when I notice a note taped to the wooden frame.

I tear the note from the door and begin to read outloud.

"Dear Scarlet, i'm so sorry about the other night. if you care about fixing our relationship at all you'll meet me tonight at my place. H.x"

Great.

I tape the note back up to the door and turn around.

Just great.

I glance at Harry's closed door and walk down the endless flights of stairs to the main lobby.

I plug in my ear phones as Love Me Again blasts through the tiny speakers. Lets talk about irony.

I quickly change the song to something more running appropriate and begin to run.

~~~~~~

I. Hate. Sweat.

My run lasted a total of 25 minutes till I realized wearing a gray tee shirt wasnt the best choice before going on a run.

I speed walk into the lobby and up the stairs to avoid strangers, or god forbid, someone I know, seeing me like this.

I reach my apartment door and quickly jam in the key and unlock the door.

What happened next will haunt me for the rest of my life.

~~~ BWAHAHAHA I LOVE A GOOD CLIFFHANGER. sorry for the short and sucky chapter. Will be updating soon so don't hate me to much. ILYGUYSSSS~~~