Chapter 26

"Scar--"

I slam the door shut before he can finish and lock it behind me.

I lean my back up against the door and let out a big sigh and slide down it to the floor.

My eyes suddenly water and before I know it tears are streaming down my cheeks. I dont dare to show any emotion what so ever. 

Harry can't just play with someones emotions like that. I hate him! But more importantly.. Im done with him.

The next morning I woke up dazed and confused. Memories from the night before flooding into mind.

"Oh yeah.."

I whipser to myself.

I suddenly feel my eyes begin to water again as I try to stiffle a sniffle. 

"Hey Scar-- what's wrong?"

Jen says as she bursts into my room.

I wipe away my tears and bite my lip.

"Hey.."

I mumble, avoiding eye contact.

"Scar, tell me what happened."

She states firmly.

"Last night.. I was at Harry's.. and.."

I feel my eyes begin to water yet again.

"What did he do?"

Jen says with with some anger in her voice.

"He did nothing at all..."

I say looking away from her gaze.

"Scar.."

"Last night, I was over there.. and some girl showed up looking for a late night fuck."

I say looking up at her gaze.

"I'm sorry Scar, he's such a dick. Just stay away from him."

Jen says while giving me a comforting hug.

"I.. don't know if I can."

I say before breaking out into tears.

"Shhhh, dont waste your tears on him."

Jen says while I wrap my arms around her.

"Just give this day to yourself. Relax and put a movie in or something. I'll go make you some tea."

"No! I--uhh--I dont like tea."

I say unwrapping my arms from her frame.

"Since when?"

Jen questions while raising a brow.

"Since it reminds me of Harry, okay?"

I snap a little to sternly.

"Sorry..just no tea."

I say with a small smile.

"Okay.."

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

"That should be Niall.."

Jen says while walking out of the room. Great, now I feel even more awful. I toss the blankets to the side and jump out of bed.

"Jen i'm sorr--"

My voice goes mute and my body come to a halt at the site of the front door.

Harry.

Jen steps to the side and glances back and forth between me and Harry, unsure what to say.

"What are you doing here."

I state sternly, praying I dont look like I was just crying even though I was. Damn emotions.

"I wanted to talk to you... about last night."

Harry says while walking past Jen. Only a few feet stand between us when he comes to a halt.

"Well I don't want to talk to you Harry. At least not right now.. please leave."

I say staring straight into those piercing green eyes.

"Scarlet, its not what you think."

"LEAVE!!"

I suddenly yell while a single tear streams down my face. I bite my tounge to avoid any others from falling.

"I'm sorry."

Harry whispers before turning and walking out the apartment, closing the door behind him.

The second the door closed tears come pouring down my face as I sink to the carpet. I feel Jens comforting grip wrap around my frame as Iet out quiet sobs.

"Come on."

Jen says while pulling me up from the floor.

"You don't need him."

But I do..