Chapter 24

The beat of the music has complete control over my body. I probably look like and idiot swaying my hair around so much but this is what alcohol does to me! Im relaxed and enjoying my night.

Aarons hands are placed appropriately on my hips and holding me in close. I have to take a step back every once in awhile to have more room to dance. God I love clubs...

But somethings not right...

I glance over Aarons shoulder and two green orbs are staring back at me.

Harry.

And he looks pissed.

~~~

Okay Scarlet. Stay calm.

I continue to dance with Aaron, taking a step closer and wrapping my arms around his neck. My eyes are fixed on Aaron, if Harry saw me staring at him he would know somethings up.

I sway my hips more and more to the beat, attempting to look sexy. In reality I probably look like a fish on land... but something in Aaron intent stare is telling me otherwise.

Aaron's eyes continue to travel up and down my body, not even trying to hide it. Damn, i'm good.

I glance over Aaron shoulder and notice the familiar set of curls is no where in sight.

"Ughh."

I groan.

"What's wrong?"

Aaron says as his eyes fixated on mine.

"Psshhhh--nothing!"

I say with a relaxed grin. Hehe, I love drunk Scarlet.

"Actually..I should probably try and find my cousin."

I say stepping back from Aaron's grip.

"Wait--I mean, keep dancing with me."

He says as his hold tightens on my hips.

My heart rate suddenly quickens and my palms start to sweat.

"No, really Aaron. I need to find Jen.."

I say as I attempt, yet again, to take a step back.

"Scar.. let's stop with the games."

He says as he fills the gap between us, wrapping his arms around my back.

"What are you talking about?"

I snap. Pressing my hands against his chest trying to free myself.

"Aaron, let go of me.."

I say looking directly into his eyes. His usual light blue eyes are now replaced with dark, gray eyes. Nothing lively in them... and that scares the hell out of me.

"What if I dont want to."

He states, emotionless, not releasing me from his grip. 

"Then you'll have to deal with me."

I hear a deep voice speak up behind me.

Harry.

I turn to look over my shoulder and meet a familiar set of green eyes. But there different... there about two shades darker. His jaw is tensed and his nostrils flared. This is not good...

I suddenly look back at Aaron, sympathy filling in my eyes, praying he wont say something stupid.

"Fuck of-"

Before Aaron can finish his sentence a large fist is colliding with his face. The grip around me suddenly loosens as I take a step back.

"Harry!"

I yell, mixed emotions running throughout my face.

"Why would you do that!?"

I question while pushing him back so he wont beat the living shit out of Aaron. His eyes suddenly meet mine and his whole face seems to be put a ease. The crease between his brows is now gone and his eyes lightened back to there normal color.

I'm a little taken back by his sudden change of mood.

I feel a large hand wrap around my forearm and before I know it im being dragged out of the club.

The line is no longer there and the bouncer is no where in sight. In other words...were completely alone, with with Harrys sudden mood changes, I dont know if this is okay.

"Harry you didn't have to punch him!"

I yell as he begins to pace back and forth, almost searching for an explanation.

"Im sorry!"

He yells and frankly i'm a little taken back.

"I just saw you...dancing with him.. and I got..."

He says shaking his head back and forth while looking at the ground.

"Got what!"

I yell, trying to get it out of him. He's driving me crazy.

"Do you know what you do to me!"

He yells, taking a step closer.

"What are you talking about Harry?"

I question. I feel the alcohol running through my veins. I should not be having this conversation while being intoxicated.

"God damn it."

He mutters before taking one big stride towards me. Both his hands wrap around my cheeks as his lips crash on mine.

I quickly retrot by moving my lips in sync with his. My arms naturally wrap around the back of his neck while I feel him push me back so i'm leaning against the brick wall, our lips never seperating. 

"Harry."

I breath in between kisses.

"Hmmm."

He moans from the back of his throat.

"Lets---go back---to yours."

I say, he suddenly stops kissing me and looks into my eyes.

"Are you sure thats what you want?"

He questions, his gaze never leaving mine.

I bite my bottom lip and simply nod in response. 

A smile spreads arcoss his face as his hand intertwines with mine.

"Okay."

He says as we begin to walk back to our complex.

So much is racing through my mind, but I quickly put my thoughts on hold and just live in the moment.

Even if that moment is with Harry...

And I think i'm okay with that.