Chaeyoung X You

____'s POV

____...that's my name,by the way this year gonna be my last year in school and finally I can walk out of this hell which is called 'school'.. 

Ughh..how I hate school! I can't wait for my graduation day and I can burn all my exam papers. Anyway,back to the story..

Somehow in this hell, I have an angel-- sorry my bestfriend/crush and her name is Son Chaeyoung. I had a crush on her since the first year but because I don't want to ruin our friendship..I keep it as my biggest secret and tried to move on.

I walked in the hallway to find MY Chaeyoung because we promised to eat lunch together in the school garden as I brought along my lunchbox until I found a certain smol bean.."Chaeng! Come here!" I called her..

She looked to my direction and smile showing her dimple..Ahh.. she's so cute!! I wonder why she haven't dating before.

We make our way towards the garden and sit down at a tree and eat our lunch. We chit chatted about our oh-so-boring class just now. Suddenly, my classmate which is Jungkook came to us.. I wonder what he wants.

"___, I think I have a crush on you..Will you go out with me?" he asked me. I keep quiet for a while and think..actually this is a good opportunity to make me forget about my crush for Chaeyoung..but should I?

I smiled at him and accept his request. We will go to our first date in this weekend. Then, I looked at Chaeng..Did I just see she glared at Jungkook? Maybe that was my illusion.

-------------------

I prepared myself to go to the date that we promised..well,I hope Jungkook could make me forget her. But then I realized, WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I WEAR!!? Damn it, I started to panic and I called Chaeyoung to come to my house.

After 10 minutes,she came. "Why did you called me ____!!? Is there any emergency!?" Chaeng asked while panting at my doorstep.. OMG..she's so hot when she's sweating.. I think I'm gonna need a blood donor after this.

"No!! Its not like that! I just wanted you to help me choose what to wear for my date! I need to look beautiful in front of Jungkook!" I exclaimed.

Chaeyoung's POV

What..___ just called me only for my help to choose a dress for her date!? HER DATE! I mean..she looks beautiful in anything! This is too much..I need to get her before Jungkook does..

Suddenly, I got an idea. "Actually, you don't need to look beautiful in any dress..AND you will look more beautiful even without ANYthing" I smirked and pinned her on the wall. She gulped and this is a cue I need to kiss her..

I leaned in and our nose touch..Wow, I could feel her hot breath on my lips. I attacked her lips without warning and I licked her lips for an entrance. Within a second, she granted my wish..

Damn..her lips as soft as I expected. She pulled away first and that makes me pout. She chuckled and said "Don't you have an explanation to do?" "No" she raised her eyebrow.

"Fine, I..Son Chaeyoung a smol bean like..no love ___ and she would like to propose her to be a girlfriend" I said while smiling widely.

"Well,that was a bit wierd..but I accept it. Wait here a minute" ___ takes her phone and called someone. I recognize the voice quicklu it was Jungkook..upon I hear his name I pout. ___saw it and peck me on my lips while continue to talk. After a minute,she puts down her phone and said "I already cancel my date with him so..we got ourself tonight" She winks.