Twice X You

A long chapter ahead~

--------------------

Today's the day that you've been waiting for. The day where you will be meeting the lights of your life. Twice. As weird as it sounds, the music genre that you listened for a few years made you a better person whether it's physically or mentally.

You were just lined up when you see a very long line in front of you, and all of them came here for the same reason with your bestfriend. She's a kpop fan too, just like you. But the difference is that you loved kpop earlier than her, then not too long you dragged her to this 'black hole'. 

"I can't believe we will be meeting Twice!!" Your bestfriend squealed excitedly and you just watch her, agreeing with a nod and grin.

It's every kpop fans' dreams to meet their biases. You were so lucky to be able buy a fanmeeting ticket that almost sold out after hours waiting in front of your laptop; waiting for the right timing. 

The fanmeeting started with Twice performing their latest songs, Likey and Heart Shaker. Followed by some fanservices; mostly from Sana, since she's been snaking around the members including the 'straight' member, Jihyo.

After awhile, your bestfriend just noticed that your ticket with hers were a bit different from the others. When she said that to you, you felt the same. Why are my ticket is different colour? Did I get the wrong ticket?

Your arguement with your bestfriend died down when the MC announced that the pink ticket holder needs to go to on stage where Twice are. You looked at your bestfriend and you guys thought the same. Both of you scored the special tickets where you could do meet Twice and interact with them.

Quickly, you guys went to line up and felt nervous. Well, who wouldn't? Meeting your biases for the first time, not to mention you need to speak Korean with them with your poor language skills.

----------------------

The seating arrangement were by age orders. The first one at the table were Nayeon. When your eyes met with hers, you swear that your heartbeats fasten. You offered her a smile and sat down in front of her.

"Hello, where are you from?"

"Hello to you too, I'm from ___. Nice to meet you." You bowed down your head a bit as a respect. Nayeon did the same. You passed her a few of your albums, asking for her signature.

"I'm glad that I could meet you Nayeon-ssi. It feels like a dream now." You giggled nervously, her eyes widened for a while and you were confused.

"You can speak Korean!?"

A few seconds later, you realized that you blurted out Korean instead of English.

"Ehh? I-well, I'm not really good since I'm still learning. I just knew a few words."

"Woah, but your pronounciations are really good! Daebak!!"

You were shy at her compliments and you hide your face inside your palms. After you fanned yourself, your eyes spotted a sticker collections on the table beside Nayeon's hands that signing your albums.

"Nayeon-ssi, what are these for?" Nayeon's eyes followed your index finger that pointed to the stickers. She said that the managers just put it there in case if Twice wanted to play with it. You nodded while mouthed an 'o'.

"How about you put some on my cheek?" Nayeon asked cutely with her aegyo. Her aegyo succeed in making you blush again and complied her request. When you put the stickers on her cheeks, you could feel her smooth skin. Her eyes lingered on yours longer.