Twice X You (Part 1)

The sun shines brightly to my eyes as soon as I stepped out from the company building--finished all of my practices which included vocal lesson, dance and even some photoshoots for my incoming debut as a girl group member.

Many asked why I keep practicing eventhough I will debut soon under our label, JYP Entertainment. Well, I kept practicing to increase my dance and vocal skills to prove the netizens that I'm really worth debuting under one of the most successful labels.

My watch displayed '15:30', perfect time for 'high-tea'. There's a bakery nearby here if I'm not mistaken. A cup of tea also won't hurt.

---------------------

I sat at the corner of the bakery, along with a cup of earl grey tea and a croissant with a book in my hands. My lips puckered to drink the tea, but I almost spat it out as it was too hot for my liking. I put my book on the coffee table and walked to the counter to find a stirrer. Without choosing, I took one.

Walking away from the counter, I found a girl with brown hair clumsily searching for something inside her pocket, probably her money-- the cashier's expression and the queue behind the girl also had the same thing on their faces.

I fished out my small wallet and paid for the girl's bread the exact amount to the cashier. The brown haired girl looked at me and bowed as a 'thank you'. I smiled at her saying that I'm glad to help.

A few moments later, we sat together at the same table where I put my things. From her eyes, I could tell that she's really beautiful but why she's wearing a mask? I'm really curious but decided not to ask, afraid that it's a sensitive topic to her.

She thanked me a lot and promised to pay my money back sometime. While me, keep saying that it's okay because it was just a bread, it's not something expensive. Her phone's ringing and she picked up the call, but answered it with whisperings.

"I'm sorry, but I really need to go now. Thank you again for paying."

"W-wait" Before I finished my talking, she already left. At first I thought she just bumped her leg under the table but it turned out that she sticked something on the table before leaves. There was a yellow sticky note, which I assumed her number.

Damn, I was stunned when I looked at the note. The girl that I helped just now, was not some strangers or people but it was..Im Nayeon..

---------------------

Today, one of my soon-to-be-members invited me to go to a music show with her. She got two invitations for free. When I asked her how she got the invitations, she replied me with 'I have my own way'. This girl is creepy, I swear.

A few groups have performed throughout the show and I was in awe watching them, whether they're rookies or even the 'sunbaenims'. I loved watching their dance moves, hearing them hitting the high notes. I could imagine that I'm the one who stands on the stage and perform while my fans will gave me the adrenalines that I need.

The background of the stage changed into to Twice's logo, but the girls were nowhere. Suddenly, they came out from the back of the audiences' seats.

They carried a basket each one of them, inside it were cookies handmade by them. A fanboy behind me were lucky enough to get one from Jungyeon, who the closest to him. I smiled looking at them. They are like an angel with hidden wings, Twice really did their best for Once.

I'm too busy looking the fanboy while I didn't notice that my friend shook my shoulder then pointed in front of me. Jungyeon stretched out her right hand and gave me a nice wrapped cookie. Even nicer than the others. I accepted the cookie, saying 'thank you' and gave her my widest smile. I didn't expect that I will get one since Twice prioritizes their fans. Well, I'm their fan but I'm not obvious kind of fan. I don't even bring their lightstick now.