Mina X You

___'s POV

Sitting in the living room, I wait for my parents to come back from their office. While waiting, I turn on the TV and watch some cartoons. I may have a mature looks but hey..can't I watch cartoons?

Hearing the sound of engine outside the house, I turn off the TV and open the front door for my parents. As they get off from the car.. I greet them happily. They greet back and get into the house.

Appa took a sit on the couch followed by omma and ushered me to sit also. "So, you what do you want to talk about sweetie?" my omma asked.

"You know about my offers to the university right? Actually, I wanted your permission to live in an apartment near there. Besides, I want to be independent and for my future also." I said straight to the point.

"Well,if that's what you want.. I would be happy too since you are already an adult. But there's a one condition." "What is it appa?"

"You need to visit us at least once in a month" appa smiled.

"Of course! Thank you appa and umma!" I hugged them and they let me rest for the rest of the night.

---------------------------------

Two weeks have passed and today is the D-day for me to move in to my new house! I'm really excited. I hope I got a friendly and kind neighbour.

My things have been delivered here with the help of my parents. They rent a big lorry and some workers to send in my things. I guess it will took a few days to sort out them. I cleaned inside the house first maybe tomorrow I will sort out the things.

Before I clean the house, I take out my Ipod and play Exo's Call me baby loudly. I spin,do some ballet moves and even backflip inside the house. I chuckled lightly. Luckily the classes don't started yet this week.

After a few hours, I've done cleaning this house. Ughh..I'm so tired! I slumped my bpdy on the bed and close my eyes. Soon,I drifted to the dreamland.

------------------------------

The class has started. A week has passed. I study music for university since I love them. I walked down in the hallways suddenly I have the urge to go to the toilet. I told my friend Dahyun to wait me in the cafe.

Entering the toilet in rush, I didn't see someone in front of me as I bumped into her. "Ouch!" the girl said. "Ahh..mianhe" I reached out my hand for her to stand up. She accept it and apologised to me eventhough its my fault.

"No..no it is my fault I should have look in front of me. But, i'm sorry I NEED to go right now" I said cutting her off as I can't hold in.

After done finishing my 'business' in the toilet. I go to the cafe which Dahyun have waited for me and we continue our following classes as usual.

------------------------------

Finally..weekends! I have been waiting for weekend because I haven't finish sorting my things out. Well, I have a lot of things to be taken care of. I called Dahyun for help but it looks like she's busy visiting her parents. I sighed. It seems I will get a backpain after this.

As usual..music cue! I turn on my Ipod on the loudest volume and play the shuffles. CL's Lifted came on. My favourite song is coming y'all. I hummed happily and sometimes rapping along the lines. A few songs played after that.

BTS Fire played. I danced along with the song since I have learned the choreo in the dance class before when I was in elementary school. In the middle of the song, I heard the door being knocked. I turn off the Ipod and open the front door. There was a girl in black shirt and pants. She seems shy too because she looked down on the floor instead of my pretty face. (I'm so full of myself)