Twice X You (Part 2)

My sore body didn't support me when I woke up. My mom made us breakfast and I can't even walk down the stairs to eat. The trainer gave us a day to rest our mind and body after months of training, non stop.

I grabbed a loose hoodie and a pair of skinny jeans after doing my morning routine. My steps could be heard inside our spacious home. My mom and my little sister are having breakfast while talking about school. It makes me missing my childhood when my little sister talked about her friends.

"Omma, there's this cute girl at my school. She's really kind and caring. When I fall down that time, she helped me to put a bandage on my knee--"

I smiled at my sister. She's really happy going to school. Enjoy it while you can kiddo, you will regret it after you enroll in high school.

I chuckled a bit at my thoughts, making my mother laughed at me as if I'm an idiot then ask me for a favor to send my little sister to her school. I have nothing to do at home too. Might as well taking a walk while sending my sister to school.

After bidding goodbye to our mother--who needs to work, we strolled down the streets with my little sister holding my hand. She's not a naughty kid, jumping around or running by herself but it's better to be careful on the street, a lot of dangerous things could happen.

-------------------

We have arrived in front of the school when suddenly my little sister shouted at a girl, same age as her, calling for the other's attention.

"Jimin-ah!"

The other girl, turned towards her and waved.

"Dongsaeng--"

I haven't finish my words she already ran towards the girl and hugged her. I shook my head at them. There's a lady beside my little sister's friend, probably around my age. She did the same when the little girls hugged.

I chased down my sister, scolding her playfully for running away, only to recieve a sheepish smile and an apology.

"Unnie! She's the one who helped me when I fall down." My little sister said proudly while her friend already blushing.

"Really!?" I'm surprised that suddenly I have multiple voices. Ohh, I think that's the girl's sister.

"I-its nothing..really." She mumbled cutely.

"Aigoo, I must be really busy that I didn't notice my little sister helped someone. Great job dongsaeng!" The lady pulled down her mask and for a second I thought my eyes played a trick because it was Park Jihyo. Ohh yeah, she has a sister but I never know her sister is my sister's bestfriend..

When Jihyo turned towards me, I bowed 90 degree to show my gratefulness as her sister took care of mine. She responded the same but offered me with a brightest smile.

Lowering myself, I took Jimin's hand on mine and thanked her for taking care my sister. She nodded and I let them to go inside their class, leaving me alone with Jihyo.

"It's nice to see you here, sunbae-nim."

"Don't be too formal ___-ah, you can call me Jihyo unnie."

"Ehh? You already know my name?" I asked her forgetting the fact that Sana used to tell me.

"Y-yeah, who wouldn't? I mean, you will be the next leader right? I'm looking forward for your debut!" She said while doing the 'fighting' pose. I chuckled and salute her.

As I wanted to bid her goodbye, and walked to my home, she called me again.

"I-Uhh, Will you walk with me? Together? I mean if you are free. It's okay if you don't want.."