2.22.17

2.22.17

"So you're not going?" Ryann asked me as she watched me staring out the window. Ryann's my best friend, has been my best friend since 5 grade. My brother and his girlfriend, and his friends, and mine, which isn't a lot but, are going to a event. I was debating if I was wanting to or not.

Ryann had makeup on and a her hair curled, she held her heals she was going to wear in her hands. I never felt good enough to go places where you must look beautiful and looked like a million bucks.

I shrugged, "I... i dont know" I spoke up, she rolled her eyes to the back of her head and grabbed my hand pulling to downstairs through the hallway and down the steps where all the boys walked around room to room with tuxes on and their hair perfectly in place.

"Jack!" Ryann yelled loud enough for him to come storming out of the room he was in towards Ryann and I.

I don't know why you're making this a big deal" I mumbled tucking a strain of hair behind my ears as I looked around not making any contact with anyone, he stepped in front of us.

"Cleo doesn't wanna go" she announced as if my choice was gonna make the whole world split apart. He tilted his head and frowned.

"Why?" He asked quiet and soft knowing I'm quite sensitive and tense up when so,eine raises there voice at me, I shrugged again, he raised a brow.

"I don't care, let's go young lady!!" He shouted tugging on my arm and dragging me to Madison's room where Ryann and the others followed, now I'm embarrassed, I don't understand why though, I live with everyone and should be use to this attention.

"Baby come get Cleo ready!" He shouted on the other side of the door where I looked at everyone unsure with the situation, Tez laughed first, so did the rest I looked down turning red.

"Why is this such a big deal?" I asked again.

"Because you never get out of your room and when you do, it's for food, this is a very big deal so you have no choice but to, for now one, come with us wherever we go even if it's just one of us leaving." Nash spoke as if it's a strict rule everyone must follow and obey.

Madison opened the door and gave everyone a stern look for them to go away. "Ok girls, so what are we going for?" She asked playing with my hair, need a makeup job? Or held picking out an outfit? Madison beer is there for you.

Ryann spoke for me, "sexy but not to sexy, like a look that says, I'm innocent but I'm also a freak" my eyes widened at her explaining and looked at Madison as she nodded and began to pull out her camera she films with and her lights.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked watching as she turned the lights on, I squinted as they blinded me but it didn't effect Ryann or Madison so I acted like it didn't effect me either even though I can't see anyone clearly.

"Making a quick YouTube video of me doing your makeup." I had no time say or think anything she went for it, no hesitation or warning.

"Oh uh, ok" I mumbled as she put my hair back with a headband. She smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

"Hey guys! So today I'll be working on Miss Cleo, or cleopatra Jack's little sister. Say hi!"

I smiled, but didn't really say anything I waved and that was about it.  She giggled as well as Ryann, and before I could think of anything Madison and ryann were already picking out what eye shadow to do and what kind of lip color I should have.

They did highlight, contouring, my eyebrows which I found unnecessary because they already look like I do them when I don't even wear much makeup.

"a-are we almost do-"

"Shhh" Ryann demanded, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as they worked on my eye shadow.

------

About a few more minutes later they told I could see and they were down, I felt relaxed and not be so tensed up the whole time, I looked at myself and the mirror and smiled, I looked presentable and I never looked like that.

Of course a lot of people tell me I'm beautiful and my full names Cleopatra for a reason but I didn't understand what they saw in me that i never did. They clapped and squealed looking at me looking at myself.

"Well..." Madison broke the silence.

"I'm... woah" I was speechless. Of course i was so spooked i couldn't even talk, I giggled a little. Madison turned the camera off and walked me over to her closet as she opened the big doors to it and showed off the dresses I should wear.

"This one for sure!!" Ryann yelled picking out a long black dress with sparkles on it, I nodded a litt unsure.

"Yes! That one is slim fitting, you'll look amazing in this" Madison said handing me the dress I studied it over and looked it up and down. It wasn't bad, I liked it.

"And these to go with it" she handed me heels.

"Oh um, I don't really wear heels." I frowned knowing I might if brung her down, "can't I just wear my converse underneath it? No one will know" I insured her, Ryann and her looked at each other.

"Fine. But we live a few minutes away, plus Nash little brothers going too so" I didn't understand why Ryann was sharing with me that formation but it didn't really move me, yeah, i guess it'll be fun but I wasn't 100% how this might turn out.