3.15.17

3.15.17

Hayes

I wasn't gonna wake Cleopatra from sleeping since she was sleeping so peacefully and was comfortable. I woke up extra early to clean everything up. Everyone went home except Cleopatra. She fell asleep st the very end of the party in my bed.

After I was done I went back up stairs to change out of my pj's and into my clothes. Simple, Camouflage jeans, a I feel like Pablo shirt, and a camouflage jacket (that thing he always wears)

I glanced over at Cleopatra and had to wake her up, as I was getting ready i thought why not take her out to eat or something, she was so small and petite she sunk right into the heavy huge covers on my bed I found somewhat unnecessary for me to sleep in but was comfortable and warm in them

I walked over to her sitting on the edge of the bed, I ran my thumb across her cheekbone as she flinched a small bit under my touch. I smile memorized at her.

"Hey. It's time to wake up princess." I whispered placing a soft kiss on her forehead, she moved a small bit as she brought her hand to her face hiding and groaning.

"No" she whined and mumbled turning over enough for her to hide her face in the pillows.

"I know baby I know, but I'm gonna take you out to eat, sound good?" I said soft to her as I ran my fingers through her hair, she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me stretching. She sat up on her elbows, supporting her weight and asked.

"Where?"

I chuckled, "not telling. It's not that special but the location of where it's at is." I explained, she smiled and yawned. I patter her legs under the covers and stood up from the edge of the bed.

She groaned again and rolled over reaching her arm out getting on her phone, she glanced over at me and back at her phone. Perfect opportunity, I took my phone out and took a picture of her and posting it.

With the caption of : @Cleo little princess 👑

Her ringtone went off making me laugh.

Cleo

Hayes tagged you in a photo. My notification went off I glared at him and frowned.

"Hayes what-?"

"Gotta blast! Get ready babe" he laughed running out of the room, I went on Instagram and checked the photo, I laid in his bed with my rose gold iPhone in my hands, my underwear were clearly visible which would cause a huge rant of me in his bed with no pants.

Stuff like this happens all the time I wasn't bothered by it letting the people hunk and say what they wanted. I smiled at it and liked it, I got out of Hayes bed and put some of his clothes on since I had none of mine, if I'm ever coming over to Hayes house again, I'm bringing my own clothes and being prepared.

I took of of his thrashers shirt and tied it, as for pants, i took his, though they were a bit baggy some how they were still able to fit surprisingly for my size compared to his. I checked myself in the mirror and shrugged, it had to do.

"I'm ready!" I shouted as I exited his room closing the door behind me and walking down the stairs, he glanced up from his phone, he looked me up and down as I blushed.

"Those are-"

"Yeah I know i dont have pants with me." I explained making him and I both chuckle, I jumped off the last step and walked to the front door unlocking it and opening it

- - - - - -
Hayes
My heart was pounding, I don't know if she's ready or not but I've been falling for her for the longest time. Though I'm 2 years older then her, I felt butterflies and my heart race anytime I'm around her. Her eyes looked out to the ocean. We were at a Red Robin on the beach.

The wind blew her hair perfectly. If I wanted to do this I need to do this now

"Cleopatra?" I asked tugging my hair.

She looked over at me and I already felt myself blush. "Um, I really like you. Like a lot, Matter of fact, i might be in love with you and i was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?"