2.27.17

2.27.17

We arrived at his house, or luxury. It was huge and beautiful, I looked around seeing pictures of him and his friends blown up on the walls and pictures of him, his friends, and his fans, I smiled looking at them. He noticed too.

"These were all when I was 13. Time flies yeah?" He said, he walked me around the whole house, offering a room for me and only me if I wanted to stay a couple of nights or wanted to hang out. Here's a whole lot of rooms, enough for him, jack, Madison, Nash, Tez, Ryann, Ethan, and I all together.

"so you live alone?" I asked, he shrugged.

"Eh, a lot of my friends come and go, they stay then they go home, they stay and they go home. Only for a few months or something depends how long they gotta stay to get things done for their careers. For example I officially moved out to la when I was 15 for a dancing show and got this house loved here ever since I, of course, visited Nash for a few months or two and lived at him and his friends house."

"Living the American dream" I added, he chuckled and shook his head looking down at his feet and walking over to the very big living room with a leather couch.

"no" he said lightly and calm, he sat down. I glanced at him for a few seconds and frowned not understanding what he was saying.

"What do you mean?"

"It's hard being 16 and living alone at a house, going out in public, It was like i was giving myself to the world. I miss my home, and my family, I miss seeing them smile when they wake up in the morning. You know what I mean? Home sick." My lips spread apart as i nodded.

"Yeah I get it, it's hard for me too. Pretty much was moved out with jack and lived here when I was 10 and never saw my parents since, he's always been with me, I didn't go to funera-" I stopped there saying more then I wanted do.

He caught on to what i was saying and took a strain of hair behind my ear. "I'm sorry. I didn't-"

"It's ok, you didn't know but now you do." I told him placing a small gentle touch on his knee, I don't even think he noticed. He grinned and stared into my eyes.

"You have beautiful eyes" I was the first to speak out, his cheeks, painted a bright red and smiled.

"You too." He said back at me.

Nash

"He does stuff like that all the time. Just wait it out." I told everyone as we were getting ready to leave. Jack was so caught up about Cleo leaving, was it really that big of a deal? I watched as his leg bounced up and down.

"Yo jack, calm down. It's not even that big of a deal, she's fine."

"This is why I'm never having kids" Tez said breaking the situation causing some of us to laugh, jack didn't even crack a smile for us to see. He shook his head as his brown eyes darkened and looked away from all of us.

"she's 14 with a 16 year old." He said frustrated running his fingers through his hair tugging the ends.

"And you're 20 with a 17 year old." Ryann spoke back making a pretty good point. I smirked and nodded back at him jack raised his eyes brows and shot a small glance at Madison who was talking on the phone.

"Good point."

"Just relax and let her be a 14 year old." Ethan spoke walking behind him beginning to massage his shoulders helping him relax. He nodded and soon was less tensed up about it.

Hayes

"Hold still" Cleopatra laughed as she used makeup on me, I agreed with her idea of putting makeup on my face for my new YouTube video. It took us hours to go to ultra and buy beauty products and get makeup.

"Oh my god" I complained wishing I didn't own up to this challenge. She kept giggling and smiling, it made me feel happy knowing she was having a good time. She was almost done as she put a nude color on my lips just like hers.

"Ok, we're good." She said quietly. I opened my eyes and looked at myself in the mirror in disbelief.

"Cleopatra! Oh my god" I said , she chuckled and rubbed my shoulder and kept laughing hard st my reaction, I glanced at the camera and back at her who was staring at the camera smiling. She made me smile.

"well... that happened." She said quietly, I grinned and nodded.

"now what?" She asked. I shrugged, I got up from my chair and turned the camera off and put it away on the counter.

Cleo

I watched him focus on taking off the lights and putting them away, I've always felt butterflies in my stomach when I watch guys focus really hard on something they're doing (idk but it's true lmao)

He put the lights in a storage closet and shut the door, and glanced back at me.

"How about you go upstairs and gets undressed."

I looked down at my outfit and back at him who hasn't noticed I went home with him and didn't bring anything to be prepared.

"I don't have any-"

"Oh yeah. Sorry love, go in my room and get a shirt and sweatpants, ok?" My heart throbbed being called love no one has ever called me that except my grandfather and that was a long time ago, I nodded and began to walk away and up the stair case looking for his room, it was obvious his room smelt like cologne and his room was clean.

Plus their was a huge frame of him and his friends hanging on the wall just like from downstairs but they were on the beach. I went to his dresser and got a shirt and sweatpants like he said.

I walked in the bathroom of his room, which I felt stupid for doing cause he's downstairs and I also closed the door before I got his clothes. But it was ok I had a chance to wash my face with water probably gonna be awful for my skin but I didn't kind, the was looking forward to seeing Hayes again.