4.9.17

(Cleo's dress^^)

4.9.17

Tonight we all needed to go to another event, was I excited? eh, I've been too so many by his time it was my new normal. I took a nap before and was woken up by Ryann calling me. I picked up my phone and answered it.

"Are you dressed?" She asked on the other line, I blinked a couple times getting my vision back before answering back.

"No, I just woke up from a nap." I said being honest, I heard her moan in frustration on the other side and resume to talking.

"Get up now! Take a shower and everything and get ready, we'll be over picking you hayes up in 20" she said.

"Ok"

"Bye"

"Bye"

I held my pillow in my face and screamed and began to get out of my bed, it was only 3:15 and we needed to be there around 3:50 or 4:00. I walked into my bathroom and turned the shower on as I let it heat up a bit before I enter.

I looked at my phone seeing a text from Hayes, I chuckled a small bit not understanding why he texted me when we practically live together.

Hayes💕 - hi

Me - no😂 I'm taking a shower.

Hayes💕 - dope! Be in there in 10😈😏

Me - hell no ya nasty😷😂

Hayes💕 - you wouldn't be saying that when we're alone together😏😏

Me - I'm 14!!!

Hayes💕 - age is just a number sweetheart😂😏

Me - my lord! Help me😂😫🙈

I turned my phone off after that and decided to find a dress I could wear tonight, I usually don't have a lot of dresses but I found one that was in a long case in the way back of my closet at Hayes house, it was a two piece a black lace top and a long black shirt with it.

I smiled and laid it out in my bed and walked back to my bathroom closing the door and began to get undressed.

Jack

I wasn't ready to see her again, I messed up so bad I don't think she'll look at me the same. It was the only thing on my mind, was seeing my baby sister. I'll be hundred percent honest, she's like my daughter as gross and uncomfortable it sounds she didn't have a dad when she moved in with my friends and I, she was a little girl.

I felt I needed to take care of her and be a role as a dad in her life though her and I both had one just not as often, I needed to be just like one for her to feel more safe and me not being able to see her hurts so bad, I feel as if Hayes has taken over her and mentally proven to her no other man loves her the way I do.

I feel as if he proved to her no other man cares for her. None of this is true, it's something I need to earn back, I want my baby sister back, but I also want  her to be the happiest girl on earth and know she's worth a lot and more then what I did to her.

"You guys almost ready?" Nash yelled from downstairs, I had a causal fancy outfit on, I wasn't trying to impress no one, no need, I wanted to be comfortable in my own skin and wanted to at least look presentable at the same time. I brushed my hair back with my fingers one last time and taking cologne on my nightstand and spraying it on me.

"Let's go"

Cleo

I finished doing my makeup by myself for the first time in forever and I felt nice, I felt beautiful A feeling I didn't experienced a lot. I heard a knock on my bedroom door and the door nob open, it was Hayes no time to think of it,

"It smells good in here, the fuck?!" He said surprised but confused i laughed at him and continued to do some touch ups on my hair, my dress, and makeup. I smiled in the mirror seeing myself.

"Damn boo! You look so hot" he said standing behind me as he stared in the mirror with me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and planted a kiss on my neck and cheek.

"Thanks, I appreciate it, you don't look too bad yourself." I said making him blush.

"Anyways, you ready? They're be here in a few." He said as he began to exit my room with my slightly following him, I grabbed my phone and my hand bag on the way as I smiled and nodded.

He took his hand in mine and we walked downstairs together.

- - - - -

We exited the car, Ryann, Madison, and I all walking side by side as the guys walked in a group behind us.

"So how are you and Hayes?" Ryann asked looking back a little at him, I did the same and saw him smiling and laughing with the guys making me smile at the sight of him.

I nodded "its amazing. I don't think any other man has treated me the way he has." I was being honest, he cares for me more then he cared about himself and I didn't really get the affection from a lot of people. He's proven no other man has loved me the way he has, he's told me that so many times I feel so important.

I couldn't see me without him...