2.22.17

2.22.17

I'll be honest being the youngest living in the house with your older brother isn't that easy, yeah it's fun, but also stressful. I'm only 14 and the rest are 20, 19, 17, 18, and then 14, me.

we were all bunched up in the car, or limo should I say. We listened to music, the usual, I was on my phone on Instagram posting pictures of my makeup. we could've just walked to the invent but Ryann and Madison weren't down walking 15 minutes in heels, but are down for walking the carpets for about more then an hour, strange I thought to myself but didn't judge. I watched as everyone updated stuff on Snapchat including myself, I giggled at jack using the filters.

------

I was the first to get out of the limo and start to walk slowly to the entrance, I waited by the doors that are glass and see through to the whole restaurant/carpet areas. People talked and eat food at the round tables with white sheets over them and music blasting though the building.

"guys wait! We need to meet up with Hayes first remember?" Nash said looking down on his phone, I looked around and seeing him talking to friends outside of the building and by the carpets, his hair was freshly cut and he had white jeans and a yellow and white striped shirt.

"is that him over there?" I've seen him before he's came over to my house when I was younger and use to hand out with Jack who wasn't as old, that always makes him laugh and playfully frustrated at me, I always tease him like that and watch his expressions change.

"Yes! Good eye" Ethan announced, Ryann and Madison both smiled at me as we started to walk towards him, he had a double take though, he was talking to some of his friends as they laughed and I felt a little awkward and left out that they know him by heart and I only know what he looks like and what his name is.

I'm sure he has never seen before considering the fact if I tried to hang out with jack he would push me away and shut the door which made my parents mad, but we moved out for jack to get even further with his and Madison's career, Jack J of course followed.

"What's up guys? Nash" Hayes said smiling st everyone and giving Nash a dirty look making everyone laugh, I grinned. Nash rolled his eyes to the back of his head and smirked after exchanging hugs with Hayes, he glanced over at me but I looked away pretending I didn't see. Of course you saw Cleo! His bright blue eyes starred directly at you.

"So are you guys gonna introduce us?" Hayes said annoyed by the fact he didn't know me, I glanced up at him looking up do to the height difference, jack chuckled.

"Oh yeah Hayes. This is my little sister, Cleo, or Cleopatra, or buttface whatever you wanna call her" he said wrapping his strong arms around me. I groaned slightly getting annoyed and embarrassed, he chuckled as Madison slapped his chest signaling to let go of me.

"It's very nice to meet you Cleopatra." He winked, it sent chills down my body as his eyes didn't leave mine.

"It's nice to meet you too" I shamed his hand lightly and blushed looking down at my feet.

"May I ask, how'd you come up with the name Cleopatra?" He asked.

"Umm, my mom thought I was b-beautiful" I couldn't be anymore quieter but somehow he heard me talking, he nodded and brushed my shoulder slightly.

"Don't get me wrong, you're attractive." He whispered so Jack and the others wouldn't here. Before I knew it, we started to walk down to the red carpets where millions of cameras followed every moved we've made and interviewers asked to speak to us.

"Cleo, go down with Hayes and take some pictures" Nash demanded, I shook my head 'no' giving him the message I wanted to stay with the "big kids" he gave me a puppy face begging, I frowned and obeyed stomping away.

Hayes gave cameras a model stare I'm sure could melt anyone's heart in seconds, just watching him made my stomach fill with butterflies, the photographers glanced over at my way some pointed their cameras towards me as I smiled at them.

Hayes

She's absolutely beautiful. I was standing right next to her as cameras were flashing in our faces. Only inches away I slowly made baby steps closer to her.

"Cleopatra wanna take some pictures together?" I asked as the snaps and clicks filled our ears if was almost impossible for us to hear each other, I found it cute how she's so confident and outgoing with pictures but as soon as you talk to her, it's like a whole new person, she's quiet and shy almost.

She nodded and walked over to my spot, I'll be honest probably standing next to her she could be my little sister. I shook my head lightly trying not to think of the perverted way.

I wrapped my arm around her small petite body as she shivered in my touch, I licked my lips slightly and focused on the cameras, it did give me a small headache DO to the lights flashing but I didn't mind as long as I could stay like this with Cleopatra I was perfectly fine with it.

Cleopatra

His hands gripped my waist, I felt safe and comfortable with it. It was as if I was in my own world with a boy named Hayes Grier, a charming being he is, i was in awe, i didn't want him to let go not for anything or anyone.

My smile faded as i realized we wouldn't be attracted to a little girl. I was shorter then him so I'm almost positive the photographers, if they didn't know who we were, would possibly think we're bother and sister.

I put those thoughts aside and was stuck in the moment with him.