5.4.17

5.4.17

Like I said before, I went home and tried to go to sleep, we walked through the door and I felt everything coming back up. I covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom.

"You ok?" Ethan said noticing me, which made everything worst for me, he's got a deep voice and usually deep voices get a lot of people attention which was exactly that, jack came over to me and tried to touch me but I was already down the hall to puke again.

Ryann

I looked at Hayes and back at Cleo who was in the bathroom, back at Hayes and back at Cleo, this time I started to jump to conclusions like always. (Not really but😂)

"Did you guys-?" I stopped myself there hoping he'll get what I'm saying. His blue eyes darkened and his mouth opened a bit giving me a confused and lost look.

"What?" He asked, and tilted his head. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his arm dragging him upstairs, usually I'm not this nosey but that's my best friend and she's thrown up 3 times today, yeah, I practically watched her the first time in the morning my rooms right across hers and I went down stairs to get a glass of water, she threw up at the restaurant in the middle when we were there and now she threw up right how. I'm concerned.

"What?" He said when I closed her bedroom door, why am I in Cleo's room? Knowing her she probably has something in here as proof just in case he denies it. I crossed my eyes and looked up at him do to the height difference. Which, in my opinion, makes this situation awkward cause I think I'm so badass but I'm 5'2.

"Did you and her bang?" I said (i can't stop laughing omfg😂) he widened his eyes and looked at me still confused.

"Hayes! You seriously don't know anything! Did you guys have sex?!" I said, his facial expressions changed fast, as he nodded, my jaw dropped hoping the next answer is gonna be good.

"Did you use protection?" I asked.

He shrugged, "yeah....."

I raised my eyebrows knowing he's lying, his eyes shifted to the left, usually that helps me know if someone is lying or not. "Hayes, I'm not gonna ask you again. Did you use protection?" He looked up and thought for a second.

Hayes

Boys are stupid with the worst memory. It hits me, right in the chest. My heart dropped not remembering putting one on. "FUCK ME! no I didn't!" I screamed covering my face and tugging the ends of my hair.

She grabbed my shoulders making me stop freaking out, "first of all, I'm not fucking you that's for Cleo and Cleo only. Second, chill! It's gonna be ok trust, me! Everything is gonna be-"

"The fuck? She's 14 and I'm 16. What the hell was I thinking I'm dead!" I said again but not screaming as much as I was before. I took a deep breath and stopped thinking.

"Jack's gonna have to find out one way or another." She said,

"No I can't!" I panicked.

"trust me he won't get mad as long as you tell him ahead of time, but if you wait till last minute you'll be a dead man. But does Cleo know?" She asked, I frowned being confused.

"What?"

"Does she even know she's pregnant? She's 14 she has no idea what's happening to her body right now"

"Oh shit...."