3.14.17

3.14.17
"Hey, you look.... beautiful" Hayes told me as we all arrived, I blushed hiding my face. I looked at him and everyone else who already gone and talking to some friends and eating some food that was on a table with a red sheet over it. I noticed.

"Uh, is that a bed sheet?" I giggled pointing to it. Hayes turned his head and scratched the back of his neck laughing with me.

"Yeah. I didn't have anything else, just keep your mouth shut." He laughed putting his pointer finger to his red plumb lips I stared and nodded smirking a bit.

Music played loud echoing through his whole house as the bass hit my chest and my throat.

"Hey I texted Tez to come by he has no idea so when he does come I'll tell everyone to hide, go to the islands that's where I'm gonna hide." He touched my shoulder and stared into my eyes, my heart throbbed as i nodded signaling his suggestion was fine with me.

"What time is he coming?"

Hayes checked his phone "a few minutes, here." Hayes handed me a microphone turning it on for me.

"Go up and tell everyone to get ready and that Tez is gonna be here in a few, ok?" I hate being center of attention but then again my name is around the whole world and I have a YouTube channel. Speaking of I had my camera in the bag I brought for a blog since I haven't posted in a while. I began talking it out and handed it hayes.

"Yeah, can you get some footage for the vlog, please?" I asked. He nodded taking it from my hands as I took the microphone, I stared walking in between small groups of people and made my way the platform.

People noticed I wanted to speak but it felt as if nothing would come out.

Hayes

"Hey what it do????!!!" I shouted at camera, I'm a hyper guy wanted to get some of it out i chuckled and smiled.

"I'm hayes, how are you? Ok so Cleopatra is hopefully spreading the word about the surprise party for Tez if she didn't tell you then here, it's his birthday today, tonight actually and we're having a party. He doesn't know about it but I texted him to come by, and check it out and see everyone. So yeah that's the game plan." I winked and turned it off as soon as Tez replied back to my text.

Open the gate - Tez🙈

Okie Dokie - me

I have a gate to my house you know, fans and stuff. I smirked and ran out of the room I was in down to the steps.

"GUYS HE IS AT THE GATE IM TEXTING HIM THE PASSWORD SO EVERYONE HIDE!" I screamed at the top of the steps loud enough for the music and lights to cut off. I watched at the text went through

Delivered changed to read in a matter of seconds, then gates take a while to open so we all had a few more seconds as I ran fast down the stairs. Everyone went different directions making it a struggle for me to get to Cleopatra.

Cleo

Ethan, Grayson, Nash, Cameron, Cameron, Jack, Madison, Ryann and I all went straight to the kitchen since not a lot of people went there first which was a surprise to me, I covered my mouth making my small chuckles and giggles more quiet as I looked at Ryann, she rolled her eyes as I kept glancing over at her.

"Shh. What's so funny Cleo?" She whispered quiet close to my ear.

"Sorry, i just imagined you bald for a second" I snorted making look at me, she tilted her head and squinted her eyes giving me an annoyed look. She shook her head and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Cleo I love you but you're on something."

Hayes came around the corner as he wrapped his arms around my waist, I shivered under his grasp not expecting him to grasp him the way he did, nothing wrong with it, I looked it.

He pulled me closer to him, I rested my head on his chest, the whole house was quite enough for me to head his heart pound in his chest, footsteps came through the door as the sound of a key unlocking a door came through to the other side.

It opened and I held my breath. "Yo! I'm home!" I covered my mouth at his sentence.

"What the fu-"

"SURPRISE!!" everyone jumped out of their hiding spots giving Tez a warming and loving welcome. I was free to start laughing as loud as I want. Hayes chuckled too. Tez smiled and started to dance a bit, his face lit up making me the happiest girl on earth.

"What the hell?" He chuckled still a little thrown off, Ryann wrapped her arms around him as we made our ways to the door where he still stood in disbelief

"Who's ideas was this?" He asked looking around as everyone pointed to Hayes and i. He wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled.

"Thanks guys! Well... LETS GET CRAZY!!!"