4.16.17

4.16.17

We danced and we laughed as music played loud at the event, drinks were everywhere, open season. I'll be honest, I was a bit wild myself though I'm 16 I always wanted to have some fun, Cleo? I don't know.

She was off with Ryann, Madison, and Tana a friend of theirs they ran into. She seemed to be having a good time as she laughed and smiled with them, from a distance i saw a cup in her hand but didn't think too much of it and let her be.

Cleo

I felt my visions become more hard and shaky, my eyes went every direction as it was so easy for me to get distracted. I found myself walking around and looking around as I stumbled a little bit. I felt a lot better with the dress off, Madison gave me extra clothes more comfortable.

a crop top and a skirt, I had my converse back on which made it easier to walk in.

I was unaware of what I was doing and what was happening. So I bumped into people, and tripped a couple of times until I ran into someone I didn't want them to see me like me this but didn't care at this point anymore. I was done with what ever was happening so I, of course, just let it happen.

"Cleo? What the hell are you doing?" Jack asked taking the red cup from my hand I've been holding for the past hour, I looked down and shrugged.

"I don't know, what are you doing?" I said chocking on my words as I couldn't think straight or see too good. He put his face in his hands and stayed there for a few minutes like that.

"Why do you have this?!" He yelled, I flinched and stepped back a few steps.

"Uh I don't know, I think I was holding it for someone and I accidentally took a sip and kept taking some and I uh yeah." I grabbed the cup from him and held it in my hands as I held it to my mouth about to let the liquid slip down my throat again but jack took it away from me as it gently slipped out of my hands.

"We're going home." He said taking my arm and pulling me through the crowd of people dancing up against each other, I stopped in my tracks and gently slipped my arm away.

"Ok cool! Let me go get hayes!" I slurred and tucked a strain of hair behind my ear and started to walk back to go and find him but jack took my arm again and pulled.

"I mean, you and I are going home, with me!" He shouted over the music, I groaned and rolled my eyes, I couldn't do anything about it so I obeyed and followed him.

- - - - - -
Jack

"Go to your room and go to sleep" I told her as she pulled her hair up in a bun as she slowly made her way to her room as I watched her go up the stairs, I yawned and stretched my arms out and ran my hand through my hair as I went to the living room and collapsed on the couch.

"Oh lord!" I sighed as i closed my eyes, I didn't wanna sleep then wake up and still be in my dress up clothes so I got up and went to my room to change.

Hayes

"I haven't seen her, I tried calling her but she never answered." Ryann said holding onto Ethan's hand tight and put her phone away, I sighed until it finally hit me.

"Did you try calling jack?" I asked, Madison, Nash, Tez, Ryann, Ethan, all looked at each other as they gave each other a look saying ' we're the dumbest beings on earth.' I grunted being a little frustrated at all of us for letting her out of sight.

"My guess she went with him" Tez said scratching his head and giving me an unsure look, I widened my eyes in shock.

"I don't want him near her!"