2.25.17

2.25.17

I felt my stomach fill with butterflies as soon as Hayes took a right turner leading out of the event, I'm pretty sure he noticed since he reached over and placed his hands in my inner thigh sending chills down my whole body.

"You ok?"

I took a deep breath, "yeah" I sighed out. He patted my thigh and began to drive further away from the location. What will jack thing or say, does he even know I felt. Millions of thoughts came through my mind in the matter of seconds.

"I think you're gonna love my dog" he tells me full with confidence, I glanced over at him, it wasn't that late at night, about 5. Even with his glasses on his eyes sparkled when the light reflected off of his dark glasses. I turned my head and played with my fingers.

"His names Zan."

"Zan. I like it." I replied. It was a quiet drive to his house.

"Hayes? Uh can I use the aux?" I asked a little embarrassed, music is almost like my medicine, it helps me and I absolutely can not live with out it, car rides with no music isn't the same to me, i find myself always listening to the music that my mood is, raining, I feel almost cozy and tried so I play one of jacks friends Shawn mendas SONG .

Manly I play, The 1975, The neighborhood, and cigarettes after sex. Which is what I did, right after Hayes nodded for approval for us to listen to music. I'm a firefighter by Cigarettes after sex was the first song to play after turning on shuffle. I smiled a little, my favorite song with my new favorite person.

Hayes

Her head softly nodded to the music. The bass in the car always seemed to make me feel relaxed, never understood why though, maybe it was because it vibrated on the floor by the pedals and tickled my feet.

I wasn't sure if she noticed she was doing it but she slowly started to tap her nails on the medal part of the seatbelt, I wasn't bothered or annoyed by it. She's interesting.

"Do you like this song?" I asked already knowing the answer, she looked at me with wide eyes and a huge smile on her face as she nodded.

"Sorry, I'll stop now." Her cheeks stained with a bright red color, I bit my lips and chuckled a tiny bit.

"I don't mind, baby"

Jack

"She wasn't with you?!" I asked Ryann and Ethan, they shook their heads 'no' I glanced at Nash and Tez.

"Sorry man, I don't know-"

"Damn it, she's 14 where would a 14 year old go?" I questioned myself and scratched the back of my neck looking around me one last time, Madison rubbed my shoulders and kissed them as I became a little stress and overwhelmed at this situation we were all stuck in.

"Just call her man" Ethan spoke, I nodded taking out my phone.

It rang forever and no answer, I groaned, I was soon becoming scared and was about to panic.

"Ryann give me your phone" she did as told and handed it to me, I opened it already knowing her password, it was easy, too easy, the year her and Ethan started dating. I scrolled through the contact names until I finally found Cleo's.

I'm assuming BESTFRIEND was hers, I tapped it as it began to ring, I held it to my ear trying hard to stop my hand from shaking. It only rang about 7 times before her voice came from the other line.

"Yes?" She sounded almost tired as if I woke her up.

"Where are you?!"

"Jack? I uh, I'm with Hayes why?" She questioned, my heart slowed down as the whole world pressed off of my shoulders, I felt better but not quite until I got answer why she was with him and not us.

"Why'd you leave?"

"Cause, I was tired and he offered me to go home with him. I'll be back tomorrow." She insured me, I sighed and looked down.

"Ok, just be careful" I told her not needing her to have a broken heart knowing hayes grier he goes around breaking young girls hearts, I'm not looking forward for my baby sister having her first heart break.