4.2.17

4.2.17

"Hey what's up guys I got the whole squad with me on this beautiful day. Introduce yourselves." tez said full of excitement

I smiled and decided to go first, "I'm cleo"

"Ethan"

"Madison"

"Nash"

"Ryann"

"And I'm Hayes." we waved at the camera and waited for the next step

"Yeah, however jack can't join us today but we have his girlfriend which is better!" he shouted making all of us laugh.

"Today's video is pretty simple just a question and answer, so we're just gonna get started! First up is for Ms. Cleopatra, it says, what's it like to be the youngest in the house?" every one looked at me as i blushed and laughed.

"Uh, i don't know? Its annoying cause everyone older then you is yelling in the house and yeah" I smiled knowing that would make everyone yell at me

We did a lot of more questions serious ones and funny ones, the whole time I felt eyes on me as if someone was watching me. I looked to my left and noticed Hayes looking at me with small glances and smirks.

I smiled to myself and looked down.

"What's your favorite songs?" Tez asked, I forgot we were doing a video since the only thing on my mind was Hayes and continued to only be Hayes. I played with my fingers but got cut off when Ryann hit the back of my head.

"The hell Ryann?!" I said annoyed.

"What's your favorite song?!" She yelled back at me.

"Oh um... sweater weather by the neighborhood" I answered as I looked back at Hayes who had his pointer finger on his lips.

- - - - -

I walked into the living room where everyone sat down and watched tv.

We were at Hayes house to chill and hang out. Ryann got up and looked at all of us,

"I WANT PIZZ BE BACK IN 30 MINUTES!" she screamed storming out of the house, I laughed and felt hayes put his arm on my tinned thigh causing me to tense up. Everyone laughed too and glanced back at the tv except for Madison.

"You guys realize that jack is literally coming up with ways to keep you guys fro, not seeing each other? I already talked to him about and he didn't do anything, it was just a heads up just in case we all head back and stuff." She said nicely and getting everyone's attention.

I rolled my eyes getting over him, "I don't see the big deal. He's older then you! Can't he just back off my now?!" I said curling my hands into fists and glanced at Hayes, he bit his lip and shook his head.

"how about we just don't talk about it?" Hayes said, we all nodded and agreed I laced my head on hayes shoulder feeling tired as my eyes started to shut and fell asleep.

I wasn't in the mood speaking of jack.... and it'll stay like that for a while.