4.23.17

4.23.17

After waking up to a massive headache and throwing up a bit, I laid in my bed listening to music. Welcome To The Black Parade was playing through my room as I stared up to the ceiling, I bought LED light strips and hung them on my ceiling, I turned them on and was memorized by them.

I heard everyone down stairs talking and the boys playing video games, everyone but Hayes was here and I have never missed someone this much in my life. I looked over to my home reaching over and calling him.

After three rings he answered and I smiled to myself.

"Hey princess" he said on the other line, I felt butterflies and choked on air trying to talk.

"Hey wanna come over?" I asked. There was a quick silence between us before he cleared his threat and answered.

"Yeah I'll be over in a few."

"Ok bye love you"

"I love,you more." He said and hung up, I smiled again and hurried to get ready. I walked over to my closet not wanting to wear the clothes I had on now, I put nike Pros and traffic t-shirt. I walked over to my bathroom brushing my teeth one last time and finished walking downstairs with my phone in hand.

As I got closer to the last step the more the boys got loud. "Hey Cleo!" Tez shouted, giving me the attention I didn't want to have at the moment, I glanced over and smiled.

"hey? You ok?" jack said standing up from the couch, I nodded and grinned.

"Yeah, you?" I asked, he looked at everyone giving them and uneasy stare and decided to just nod for an answer. I frowned at how awkward I felt at that moment but was too lazy to care. I heard the door bell ring and I skipped to it.

"Did you invite someone Cleo?" Ryann asked, at first I was token back only swing one girl, and that was Madison I didn't know Ryann was here too but then again she lives here. I nodded.

Jack peeked over the couch and watched me open the door, Hayes blue eye met mine, I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and held my tight.

"Hi babe" he said.

Hayes

I didn't like jack, and jack didn't like me. Him and I exchanged death stares as I held her tight, I kissed her cheek and pulled away. I took her hands in mine and looked at her beautiful smile.

"How you doing princess?" I asked, she ran her fingers through her long brown hair.

"Good, besides I may or may not be... hung over" she said whispering the last part so, I'm guessing, no one else could hear but me. I rolled my eyes at her and shook my head as she giggled a little bit.

"You're 14 you shouldn't be doing that shit." I said adding a small smirk.

"Eh doesn't matter right now, but how about you and I go out?" She suggested, I bit my lip as she gave me a look that had a interesting meaning behind it, I nodded and glanced back over to Jack and everyone else who wasn't looking.

"yeah let's go." I said grabbing her by the waist and leading her to the door after shutting it behind us, this should be good.